german shepherd X greyhound

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a few days summertime ferreting (pest control in nz)with my white shepherd bitch and my 3/4 grey 1/4 white shepherd bitch   All the rabbits are to be killed whatever their

mate i couldnt give feck what you think and i think you know that, i will be going to few local shows this summer , come over and tell me again what you think of me , just in case i forget as yo

And all this from an add on donedeal for a lurcher pup,this site is ferkin amazing,lol.

Posted Images

Years ago, me and Whin got a bloke through for a visit, he came from through west, and ran an alsation x grey, it simply couldn`t cope with the big runs,, too much weight, and a lack of stamina.

Not a mix I would ever consider, there is a reason that the popular lurcher x`s are popular.

• Like 1

Years ago, me and Whin got a bloke through for a visit, he came from through west, and ran an alsation x grey, it simply couldn`t cope with the big runs,, too much weight, and a lack of stamina.

Not a mix I would ever consider, there is a reason that the popular lurcher x`s are popular.

Aye but he told me it was pullin a fecking sledge tho... :D

thats a fair coment rake about , but we have a strong whin bred dog here and we have bullxs that hold there own and more with this animal and he was thinking of using it lol atb bunnys.

thats a fair coment rake about , but we have a strong whin bred dog here and we have bullxs that hold there own and more with this animal and he was thinking of using it lol atb bunnys.

I would be amazed if he considered using an alsation x. The bull x is a different beast all together, different thing , Even the alaunt x I`ve seen recentley have been lighter,, better built, more stamina based dogs, the GS x`s simply do not have that build.

What Whinshaw dog do you have ? lol

had a visit down melife long friends ta day, as promised pics of jazs bro to follow for you blackie he is now 27 tts 90lbs very streamlin and not coarse atb bunnys.

attachicon.gif004.JPG atb bunnys.

attachicon.gif003.JPG he had a couple runs on rabs first outing last night just ta start him this is that black puppy ray atb bunnys.

Bunnys you say the black dog is 27" and 90lbs and is very streamlined - maybe I need to check the proper definition of streamlined mate 'cause it looks anything but streamilned to me... :thumbs:

• Like 1

oh aye and forgot to mention we fetched another from whin that cudna catch winter rabbs down here to slow no wind no brain perhaps this was one of the double sired litter we dont know but i can assure ya this we will stick to our own stuff perhaps not much good but when punch bred bull xs totally out perform animals bred for wind running brain etc etc , well ill say no more , ya see crap comes from all and occasionally odd good uns atb bunnys.

had a visit down melife long friends ta day, as promised pics of jazs bro to follow for you blackie he is now 27 tts 90lbs very streamlin and not coarse atb bunnys.

attachicon.gif004.JPG atb bunnys.

attachicon.gif003.JPG he had a couple runs on rabs first outing last night just ta start him this is that black puppy ray atb bunnys.

Bunnys you say the black dog is 27" and 90lbs and is very streamlined - maybe I need to check the proper definition of streamlined mate 'cause it looks anything but streamilned to me... :thumbs:

lol thatsstramlined ta me borderscotty i like strong types no definition ta check only mine , and he be stramlined for the xs as close to a half xs he be full of puppy fat , rake about i cana say anything about the man from the west dont know him unless named if it mr b, these are a million times different than them those were mostly half xs or lurcher x half xs atb bunnys..

oh aye and forgot to mention we fetched another from whin that cudna catch winter rabbs down here to slow no wind no brain perhaps this was one of the double sired litter we dont know but i can assure ya this we will stick to our own stuff perhaps not much good but when punch bred bull xs totally out perform animals bred for wind running brain etc etc , well ill say no more , ya see crap comes from all and occasionally odd good uns atb bunnys.

Here we go

If you had a dog from him that couldn`t catch a winter rabbit, then he never bred it. Simple. And if that dog is your own stuff, Im not sure I`d stick with it. It looks a bit too fat for me.