please help my cousin!!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my cousins been ill for many years now and her dog has helped her out in the way that only a dog can!!! anyway shes entered her in a competition and it would mean the world to her if she won so can yo

she was in the local rag the other night.....   http://www.burtonmai...l--06082012.htm   many thanks again to all that took the time to vote......

Please accept my apologies Nicole.....

ive prepared a short victory speech,,,,

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that THL is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our members is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our moderators, tonight is your answer.

It's the answer told by lines that stretched around front rooms and bed rooms in numbers this nation has never seen; by people who waited three or four weeks, many for the very first time in their lives, because they believed that this time must be different; that their votes could be that difference.

It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American,Austrailan, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled - members who sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of village never do well hunters: we are, and always will be, members of the hunting life forum.

It's the answer that led those who have been told for so long by so many to be cynical, and fearful, and doubtful of what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day.

It's been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to my cousin.

But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to - it belongs to you.

It was built by working men and women who dug into what little time they had to give 5, 10, 25+ votes to the cause.

This is your victory :signthankspin:

:D:thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that THL is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our members is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our moderators, tonight is your answer.

It's the answer told by lines that stretched around front rooms and bed rooms in numbers this nation has never seen; by people who waited three or four weeks, many for the very first time in their lives, because they believed that this time must be different; that their votes could be that difference.

It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American,Austrailan, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled - members who sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of village never do well hunters: we are, and always will be, members of the hunting life forum.

It's the answer that led those who have been told for so long by so many to be cynical, and fearful, and doubtful of what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day.

It's been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to my cousin.

But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to - it belongs to you.

It was built by working men and women who dug into what little time they had to give 5, 10, 25+ votes to the cause.

That brought a tear to my eyes :cray::laugh: SOOO glad she won!! Best wishes to her and her dog for the future.. Giving loads of love to them both :wub:
  • Like 1

That brought a tear to my eyes :cray::laugh: SOOO glad she won!! Best wishes to her and her dog for the future.. Giving loads of love to them both :wub:

:D i had a little help from someone :whistling: thanks mo, you done me proud :victory:

• Like 1

if she needs a companion to go along with her,just drop me a line..............IM FREE :laugh: .you ever think of running for senator,lol.

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...