blast from the past

watching blackbeauty on sundays getting a pint of maggots then out fishing in summer hols walking through the streets with rabbits in your hand and dogs with you lads with backs of there hair permed wearing ocean pacfic jumpers and lads swinging tied trainers over telephone lines and kids roller skating with that big rubber red knob at the front

Edited by blackmaggie

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i remember my first shaved one --- what a treat looked like a vw beetle bonnet ..

oops just dropped my rose tinted specs down the back of the couch , polio , ricketts ,corpral punishment , scabies , childrens homes staffed by peadophiles , borstal , casual police brutality ,knowin

Posted Images

The old steel dustbins [bANNED TEXT] the bin men had to come down your path for it at the risk of being attacked by dogs lol thats [bANNED TEXT] a bin mans job was hard graft lifting and emptying bins half full of coal ashes.

The old steel dustbins [bANNED TEXT] the bin men had to come down your path for it at the risk of being attacked by dogs lol thats [bANNED TEXT] a bin mans job was hard graft lifting and emptying bins half full of coal ashes.

and they refuse to take them now if the lid is up lol they dont even have to lift them just wheel them to the lorry from the front gate

Summer holidays camping out down the woods, nesting, dreaming of catching a decent bream on the canal but resorting to perch bashing, naf-naf, joe bloggs and 2 tone jeans ( hideous things), knowing you would get the new mitre delta for Christmas but you were well chuffed when you got it. Wearing football boots all day, scrumping then running like fck when you were caught laughing so much you could hardly run. Wedgies, dops, slapsy's, knuckles........ The feeling of pride when you could tell your mates " I poked her" ..........

oops just dropped my rose tinted specs down the back of the couch ,

polio , ricketts ,corpral punishment , scabies , childrens homes staffed by peadophiles , borstal , casual police brutality ,knowing your place and good old fashioned beatings from parents who cared ah those were the days !

• Like 5

Asanley.... Your right life was shit.... Mental father, depressed mother , woman's refuge, being taken miles from home with only the clothes on your back then digging around in other peoples shit to find some "new clothes" , great big fat lesbian workers/ carers/ wnkers... Trying to sleep whilst some mental case down the corridor screaming the place down, some mad twat with a gun outside threatening to shoot his wife whilst we're all hid on the floor...... Give me the rose tinted quick I loved the other bit.....

Edited by NEWKID
Guest thebigdog

Asanley.... Your right life was shit.... Mental father, depressed mother , woman's refuge, being taken miles from home with only the clothes on your back then digging around in other peoples shit to find some "new clothes" , great big fat lesbian workers/ carers/ wnkers... Trying to sleep whilst some mental case down the corridor screaming the place down, some mad twat with a gun outside threatening to shoot his wife whilst we're all hid on the floor...... Give me the rose tinted quick I loved the other bit.....

jesus someone give this man a hug :laugh:

• Like 3

oh ffs and Lab thought he had it bad because he got bummed by the p.e teacher !

Lab I thought it was " painful entry"........ You must have been more experienced.....

You must have a had a 'larger' PE teacher............... :icon_redface:

• Like 2

Working mens club trips to the sea side were kids got a bottle of pop a bag of crisps and a little brown envelope with some spending money in it or other wise i dont think half the perants would have got their kids to go lol.

• Like 1