out today for some pest control with my young beddy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those pictures really sicking me to look at and then you get praise off lads on this site for putn up a dead cub laying beside a vixen with her tits droped from feeding if you have to do these things

Yes, sadly it's something most of us have had to do at some stage. It's the worst job a terrier man has to do. But the other alternatives are no way near as humane. But I've a funny feeling those ph

how many foxes have u dug ..let alone scuffed..u seem a bit cheeky young man typical 12 yr old ..tut tut

there s always somebody givin shout about cubs, tongs, .... the question is, how many game y got and we got, who s got problem with antis, you even do not have any hunting tradition. btw we do not use tongs for cubs, and on adult from time to time, keep our dogs safe, why to get more punishement when y can avoid.

your a twat why are you afraid of your dog getting bitt your a sick c**t what's the point of hunting it I'f you know your gonna kill it such a twat

how many foxes have u dug ..let alone scuffed..u seem a bit cheeky young man typical 12 yr old ..tut tut

Tut tut you it's a potty that your basically agreeing with killing cubs poor boy

We don't have choice in connection to kill the cubs or not, we -in the eastern part of europe- do the pestcontroll in 10.000 ha +, and not for "sport" but pestcontroll, so that's the most efficient way to keep their number as low as possible.

Anyway the amount of foxes is lifting year by year, so if we want to save our small games we must do it however I don't know any guy who likes to do that.

Also no need to bashing him about that tong, that's just a tool what can be very usefull in it's time, but all of us can decide use it or not.

• Like 4

Young man you come across as an arrogant little prick,why dont you just read some off the posts and try and learn something from them not give guff every chance you get about something you practically know nothing about,ps,go fill in them holes you left open like a good little boy and when you have done that,GROW UP.

• Like 4

there s always somebody givin shout about cubs, tongs, .... the question is, how many game y got and we got, who s got problem with antis, you even do not have any hunting tradition. btw we do not use tongs for cubs, and on adult from time to time, keep our dogs safe, why to get more punishement when y can avoid.

your a twat why are you afraid of your dog getting bitt your a sick c**t what's the point of hunting it I'f you know your gonna kill it such a twat

Tut tut you it's a potty that your basically agreeing with killing cubs poor boy

we prick you only kill rats stick til it :yes: who hasnt got a call to remove cubs the thing is look at what u wrote

whats the point in hunting if u goin to kill it fs do one u prob cry your eyes out and tell your mummy :cray:

Edited by artful212
  • Like 2

we prick you only kill rats stick til it :yes: who hasnt got a call to remove cubs the thing is look at what u wrote

whats the point in hunting if u goin to kill it fs do one u prob cry your eyes out and tell your mummy :cray:

he would shit his pants if he seen a fox up close :laugh:
  • Like 2

you must be stubid I said what's the point of hunting it if you know you have caught it OK

We don't have choice in connection to kill the cubs or not, we -in the eastern part of europe- do the pestcontroll in 10.000 ha +, and not for "sport" but pestcontroll, so that's the most efficient way to keep their number as low as possible.

Anyway the amount of foxes is lifting year by year, so if we want to save our small games we must do it however I don't know any guy who likes to do that.

Also no need to bashing him about that tong, that's just a tool what can be very usefull in it's time, but all of us can decide use it or not.

o sorry mate never new that was your job or anything just thaught u were calling it pestcontrol

you must be stubid I said what's the point of hunting it if you know you have caught it OK

For all you know my mum might be dead so don't bring her into it Edited by young man

o sorry mate never new that was your job or anything just thaught u were calling it pestcontrol

no probs on my side, just for clearing.

different countries, different rules, different cultures.

anyway you are welcome any time for have a nice day out with us. the planeticket is very cheap from Ireland to Hungary or to Slovakia, so...

im stupid :blink: learn to spell fs where did u say caught then :hmm: you should think before u type

so now your saying whats the point in hunting if youve caught it :laugh: thats the point of hunting fs :censored: