Sign in to follow this  
ben567

selling up

as if i would give out my new address you dickhead lol thats not my address thats one is where i was going to meet up think its not hard

really? well that is nice, do not even use a real address, i am sure your buyer is now revelling in a nice sense of security!

Ben567/Sammy 78 etc...

Just read your PM to Moley, which he has kindly posted for all to see.

You are the d'head, if you think that I didn't know if was one of you two scammers selling the s400 as Sammy78, you are thicker than even i thought: You wouldn't have got a penny from me! All i was looking for was to get more information on you and stopped others from lining your pockets. you are just a very stupid moron, if wit was water you wouldn't have enough to drown a flea.. Now go for a very long walk off a cliff.

The gun is £400 new and it's second hand...seems way over priced regardless of gear.

How do you deal with the sneakiest, lowest of vermin? You set a trap, and eviscerate the scum.

as if i would give out my new address you dickhead lol thats not my address thats one is where i was going to meet up think its not hard

you wont mind me getting on contact with the people at this adress then ??

and as for you ? anytime , any place you scumbag .......

maybe thats what is needed?

a couple of lads who live nearby to po round and have a look at the guns he is selling? and problembs with them at all they should call the police and have them deal with it .especially the sort of gear which is being flagged up by the moles ( and bloody good on them for taking the time to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

this is the way forward :thumbs:

Same ad and seller with the name Ben456 is now on Erifle And he has put his phone number on it again They don't give up do they.

Sign in to follow this