I.W.T.F. (CLUB) and clubs....

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The very genuine air of camaraderie on this thread comes across loud and clear, it’s a far cry from the THL of old and long may it continue to be that way.   The IWTF has already shown in a very sho

Barrie, camaraderie would be an understatement. The room for the meeting on Sunday was pre-paid for by one lad out of his own pocket at considerable expence. At the close of the meeting EVERYONE tha

l

Posted Images

I just copied and pasted the link into the main domain bar at the top of the page and it works fine for me, then I bookmarked the IWTF home page and when I click the bookmark I'm staright there. Not bad for a computer retard like me.

Just a note to anyone trying to get in touch by phone or text at the moment with Corkman.

The submission from the I.W.T.F. to the department is going by registered post this week.

There are 7 sections and 80 pages.

As soon as this has been delivered, the next task is obtaining affiliation with the remaining groups in RISE.

After that it is suggested that a meeting be called to elect officers and reps from different areas.

The response from terrier men and clubs from all over Ireland has been so good,

that the text messages on the phone will take some time to answer.

Things are progressing in the background and hopefully everyone will receive a response soon.

ATB

Edited by p3d
  • Like 4

Has Liam Delaney gotten onto the site or did he die trying?

f**k me,im only a shadow of my former after all that,to compound my woes the wife ran off with a Pole,and the girlfriend is up the pole,but I EVENTUALLY got on the site.Fatman the last red light i seen was in Amsterdam

:thumbs: delaney your not wise lad.... men when a meeting is decided we would like to see at least 1 rep from every club there.....

need the support from everyone now lads....

Try not to have it midweek it makes it very awkward with lads working.
  • Like 1

Irish Working Terrier Federation

Date confirmed for the inaugural meeting.

Date

Sunday 24th June

Time

1:00 pm

The Horse & Jockey Hotel

Horse & Jockey

Co. Tipperary

Ireland

Venue

Derrynaflan Theatre Style Conference Room

post-42222-0-97565400-1339702565.jpg

For location details reference

www.horseandjockeyhotel.com

Everyone intent on joining the IWTF is welcome.

Could at least one member from each club attend.

Officers and Reps for selected areas will be elected at the meeting.

• Like 7

Thanks PD3 for doing the honours in regards to the meeting.......

Apologies to anyone who we have not got back to YET. The response have been absolutely incredible from all parts of the country. Hard to keep up and we will need everyones help along the way to make the revived IWTF a success that it can be. This weekend we will gather all the contact names and numbers to let everyone know personnally about the IWTF clubs meeting in case they do not use THL as many do not. A sincere thanks to all who did part along the way and the great support from genuine terriermen. Spread the word and see you all there!!

• Like 2