A Few Horses ... and a daft terrier

I've been playing with the gigi's again - one of my most favourite things to do :D The results ...

IMG_8583.jpg

IMG_8646.jpg

IMG_8550.jpg

IMG_8463.jpg

This is a six day old foal

IMG_9260.jpg

And this is the terrorist sparring with a doberman

IMG_8477.jpg

Messing with an Alsation

IMG_8517.jpg

No terriers were eaten in the making of these photos :laugh:

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

• Like 9

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been playing with the gigi's again - one of my most favourite things to do The results ...           This is a six day old foal   And this is the terrorist sparring with a dobe

there's some good craic, cameraderie , call it what you like, on this forum, so if any of you good people are ever on holiday on Crete, let me know when you are coming and where you are staying and I

youve gotta love the little uns. there is generally a big heart in them little bodies. and often a brain to match any collie dog. love the pics. the first one is my favorite.

Found in a rubbish bin?! That's terrible :( But lucky for you I guess :D Mine was only about 4 weeks old, no teeth and a scab on his messily-docked tail. Sometimes the best dogs come from the totally unknown. Mine lets my daughter dress him up, "guards" the house :laugh:, blows through cover bushing for bunnies, and sleeps in my bed :icon_redface:

IMG_7337.jpg

Can't imagine life without him - the only thing I like better than my terrier is my kids :laugh:

Thanks loads :D ... the top shots are of an 8 year old Welsh D, only recently gelded but such a lovely, sweet creature. I fell deeply in love that day I can assure you. And he belongs to a close friend of mine so I've been assigned the task of being his personal paparazzi as he goes on and starts showing in hand. Same goes for the little foal too. Happy days for me!

You'd think so Spade but in fact they made great buddies. My mate has two of them, and the Dobe, all on a display team. Probably the best behaved social dogs I've met for a long long time. The terrier had a blast with them! The Dobe rats as well, and they rubbed along quite well poking about for critters, despite looking like they were going to kill each other lol

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8490.jpg