New world order

When I say sullly thier memory mate I mean in the context of when they called thier families and told them they loved them etc

Then you get the crack pots who said they didn't and it was all orchestrated and it didn't happen.

Spot on wilf there anaylists and advisers sitting in secret offices all over the globe from CIA to mi6 Mossad the list is endless . There seeing 20moves ahead lol but like you said always been there and we allow it cause they protect us from big bad men with bombs. What they do for a sideline is an occupational hazard lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was always religion that kept people at bay now they do it by debt mortgages and the media

Been happening for years mate. Its called getting your foot in the door so to speak. The Russians and us played that game for decades lol they linked al quaeda to the Taliban and they had an actual ta

Good luck, i got called a tin foil hatter, when ever i spoke of it.

When I say sullly thier memory mate I mean in the context of when they called thier families and told them they loved them etc

Then you get the crack pots who said they didn't and it was all orchestrated and it didn't happen.

Spot on wilf there anaylists and advisers sitting in secret offices all over the globe from CIA to mi6 Mossad the list is endless . There seeing 20moves ahead lol but like you said always been there and we allow it cause they protect us from big bad men with bombs. What they do for a sideline is an occupational hazard lol

Sad thing is scot is they usually are the big bad men with bombs mate,

There's too much stuff goes on that the average joe will never know about or comprehend,

What's your thoughts on chemtrails?

I love all these conspiracy type things.......are politicians working to some agenda.....yes, of course they are

Are the powers that be trying to engineer society into their own vision......yes, of course they are, it's as plain as day.......no conspiracy there

These people are thinking so far outside the box, it's beyond the comprehension of your ordinary joe soap who has enough on his plate with bills, mortgage , trying to get by........

No secret cabals, it's always been there right in front of people...........

That is spot on Wilf, but they have started down a road that leads to a bad place for eveyone , we were warned it would happen by some very prominent people.

How do you know these conspiracy theories you believe in are not started by the very people you seek to uncover as a means of keeping conspiracy theorists busy and steering them away from the truth?

Because I don't believe in conspiracy theories :D

I try and deal with something that has facts surrounding it :thumbs:

It is an issue amongst the tin foil hat brigade... All I can say is I try and sit on the fence and make my own mind up about things, rather than question everything to be an awkward Cnut as is the fashion nowadays :laugh:

This is either Plastic Jock himself or Blan??????????????.... :hmm:

:laugh:

:D My standard attire for a Friday night on the town :laugh:

You know what the biggest conspiracy is.................it says on your profile your 23... :blink: .............is that true??.... :hmm::D

This is either Plastic Jock himself or Blan??????????????.... :hmm:

:laugh:

:D My standard attire for a Friday night on the town :laugh:

You know what the biggest conspiracy is.................it says on your profile your 23... :blink: .............is that true??.... :hmm::D

Yes it is and my wife's 57 :blink::laugh:

Stop creeping on my profile anyway, you obviously have a thing for ski masks :laugh: