New world order

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was always religion that kept people at bay now they do it by debt mortgages and the media

Been happening for years mate. Its called getting your foot in the door so to speak. The Russians and us played that game for decades lol they linked al quaeda to the Taliban and they had an actual ta

Good luck, i got called a tin foil hatter, when ever i spoke of it.

Has anyone read about it? Theres loads of clips on you tube.Basically the goverment pulling the wool over our eyes about everything....

KEEP READING!!!!!!

The work 'conspiracy' has been turned into a dirty word, people are afraid to talk about anything like that nowadays.

It's a game an illusion.

Google Hollie Greig, these are the people we are dealing with.

I can go on all night about what's happening, we are seeing it everyday.

IMO the world isn't going to end in 2012.... We are going to change the way we think :thumbs:

I could go on all night....

• Like 1

It's the only explanation, Politicians cant be this incompetent surely ? To feck things up this badly, They must be working to an agenda ?

I'm thinking of starting a thread about it all with everything I know, don't know what everyone will think but as long as the informations out there they can make their own minds up...

• Like 1

Check out my last post in the diesel shortage thread :thumbs:

I know mate thats what got me thinking,just watching David iyke.Its worrying how quick things are changing,the media and internet are just helping the goverment.Like Facebook for instance.....

This is interesting

Go to 7 min 5secs

Edited by fazza123

It's the only explanation, Politicians cant be this incompetent surely ? To feck things up this badly, They must be working to an agenda ?

I'm thinking of starting a thread about it all with everything I know, don't know what everyone will think but as long as the informations out there they can make their own minds up...

Good luck, i got called a tin foil hatter, when ever i spoke of it. :D

• Like 2

I know mate thats what got me thinking,just watching David iyke.Its worrying how quick things are changing,the media and internet are just helping the goverment.Like Facebook for instance.....

This is interesting

Watch 'The antiterrorist'. He's the one who will educate you :thumbs:

You have to register births, register cars, register firearms etc etc. REGISter. REGIS = CROWN.

Let me give you an example:

I buy land, then get 100 people to move in. To all intents and purposes, the land is mine and no one (ie police) are allowed on it. We make the rules collectively.

The currency is empty beer bottles.

I have thousands, and distribute them accordingly. Those bottles buy food, drink, houses and everything else inbetween.

Those empty pieces of glass are worth as much as any bank note, why? Because they are accepted for value by us, same as the pretty pieces of paper we all fight and stress over.

• Like 1

Good luck, i got called a tin foil hatter, when ever i spoke of it. :D

People don't like their bubbles being burst :yes:

A bitter pill to swallow to be told your whole life was based on a lie.

This is interesting

You have to register births, register cars, register firearms etc etc. REGISter. REGIS = CROWN.

I buy land, then get 100 people to move in. To all intents and purposes, the land is mine and no one (ie police) are allowed on it. We make the rules collectively.

I have thousands, and distribute them accordingly. Those bottles buy food, drink, houses and everything else inbetween.

Those empty pieces of glass are worth as much as any bank note, why? Because they are accepted for value by us, same as the pretty pieces of paper we all fight and stress over.

Yes thats basic knowledge but whats your point?

This is interesting

Yes thats basic knowledge but whats your point?

My point is that it's basic knowledge....