• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bbb was on about digging , to be honest mate unless he works fox i doubt anyone on here would want to put him over their bitch , not that there is anything wrong with rabbiting terriers they do the jo

terriers dont work badgers as it's highly illegal engage your brain before you type

Anyone with a working stud dog should only let it out to stud proven working bitchs belong to friends and recommended people not just anyone with a bitch that is out to make a few quid. i used to st

Posted Images

Bbb was on about digging , to be honest mate unless he works fox i doubt anyone on here would want to put him over their bitch , not that there is anything wrong with rabbiting terriers they do the job their trained for to a good standard but its all patterdales n lakeys on here finding a well bred russell for earth work is hard enough without putting rabbit dogs in the mix

Atb Trinder

• Like 10

In an ideal world mate yes but thats not my point , most terrier men want a fox dog not a dog that you have to dig to to find a rabbit being munched on , plus if its not from digging stock that lowers the chance of said dog making it as a purely digging dog , dont get me wrong my terrier works rabbit and goes to ground but is only learning how to work below and tbh im not that botherd if i had to dig to a bunny

I agree mate but most people dont see it that way , ive met lad that wouldnt give a dog kennel space if it even looked at a rabbit which is ok if your a keeper and need a pure fox dog , i like a terrier to be able to do various jobs mine even retrieves shot squirells lol only when he feels like it though lol .

Atb Trinder