pair of magpies

ftm

i was asked by a mate if i could get rid of a pair of magpies that were starting to build a nest in his garden ,well he didnt have to ask me twice lads and i set myself up behind his wheelie bins [make a cracking hide lol] then waited for them to show and it wasnt long before they were both adding twigs to the already started nest one presented me with a lovely shot from only 25 yds and i rested the rapid on the corner of the bin and fired !one stone dead magpie hit his lawn and i thought the other was about to fly off but it did the very opposite and flew down to its mate [probably crying lol] so i lowered the rifle and killed it as it was just about to take off -job done my mate was impressed and after a cuppa we spotted a woody near the magpie nest and a nice shot brought that down too! so 3 shots and 3 perfect kills thats me sorted for the day boys thanks for reading

post-57910-0-44659900-1331975391.jpg

• Like 1

Zini, i'm entreaged now as to what is happening between you and Daz?. Tell me is it some secret club that you are getting together, can i be "moneypenny" i promise not to wear skirts. Has the club got a secret handshake that i should learn lol. Sorry to make jokes as you will hopefully excuse me as i'm high on morphine due to pain. Sorry if my sence of humour is different to others.

ATVB

Cheers Roger