Warning (again)!

It has all been too quiet in Gloucester for too long and it appears our little friends have been busy. There are two new users on here that suddenly are whacking things through the sales post, one if which I know is stolen and one of which is made of an unobtanium and repeatadvertian alloy.

The stolen gun is from a user on Pigeon watch and I have proof of this before the foul mouthed fiends start to belly ache, and my wife tried to buy the other weapon which was sold to Flazz then re-advertised the next day (Buster was on this like a ton of bricks thankfully)!

Post has now been edited due to request by mod from PW, however the two users which were banned are aalover and sammy_78, so if you are in the middle of sending them money or rifles, for heaven's sake stop! You will lose whatever you send them!

Anyway standby for a load of foul mouthed posts decrying you, me, the cat, etc, denying they are a Graham before they own up!

Thanks Malt for the fast action, please leave their posts up, helps relevant authorities!

Edited by secretagentmole

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave up on this forum a little while back when one of the Graham twats was let back in the fold after a few false apologies. He only apologised because he thought some soldiers were after him after

These are not man we are talking about, but little boys, who would run to the police crying "they're going to hit me"   If we were to take the law into our own hands and dish out some justice, who d

Thanks mate, and you seem a top bloke your self. .. as for posts I have dyslexia, not an excuse but i will type as it sounds in my head, not always how it should be. However I have never upset anyone

How long is it going to be before you get a posse together and go and batter the fook into them?

These are not man we are talking about, but little boys, who would run to the police crying "they're going to hit me"

If we were to take the law into our own hands and dish out some justice, who do you think would end up in trouble, we would..

• Like 4

Unfortunately if that happened to them they would be round the police station so fast to press charges that they would break the sound barrier. They are the sort that would wail louder than a police siren on the M6! Why give them the satisfaction, besides, they keep upsetting people on here and it is more that they will have to look over their shoulder to avoid!