tiger striped lurchers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This any good to you.. bull grey x saluki grey.  

Saluki whippet greyhound back to a whippet

Posted Images

i recall not long ago on here seein some unusual and nicely marked lurchers

anyone wanna put some piks up and tell us what x`s they are ;)

They are called brindle dogs :yes: , most light coloured dogs throwing to the brindle colouratian will give you the stripes :toast:

• Like 1

i recall not long ago on here seein some unusual and nicely marked lurchers

anyone wanna put some piks up and tell us what x`s they are ;)

They are called brindle dogs :yes: , most light coloured dogs throwing to the brindle colouratian will give you the stripes :toast:

lol cheers i am aware of the brindle i have my second now ,there were some on here a few month ago that were mainly fawn in colour but with dark prodominent lines down them

are they just another type of brindle or something different as i have never seen them marked like that before

No mate just fawn brindles :yes:, they look the part but seen some jack in my time ;) , If I was to look at a litter now and seen a light brindle then I would still take it :yes: . If it jacked then so be it but it would still be mine to feed and walk :yes:

nice dogs but no as u can see from profile pik my bitch is brindle also.the ones i remember were two seperate lads with pups mainly light coloured wirth smal dark unbroken striupes down the sides .should of asked at time cause makin my self look a tit at the min haha

:duh:

dogmagic . shes turned out well and looks the spit of her litter brother :thumbs:

Thanks mick. Yeah shes turned out great :D Fast and agile and prey drive through the roof. When she behind one its like shes attached to it by a bit of elastic :):thumbs: