Mayweather or De La Hoya?

Mayweather is mouthing off to much and to me that's the sign of a scared fighter, DeLa Hoya may be stretched but think he be victorioous on the night :victory: Then i wonder if Floyd Mayweather would ever get it on with The Hitman???

:blink: I don't think Mayweather has stopped mouthing off since he was born.

IMO there is plenty to make a case for either, if i had to make a bet it would be Mayweather on Points which was just over the even money money mark the last time i looked.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayweather is mouthing off to much and to me that's the sign of a scared fighter, DeLa Hoya may be stretched but think he be victorioous on the night :victory: Then i wonder if Floyd Mayweather would ever get it on with The Hitman???

i wish Hatton had picked another nickname.

for me there was only one Hitman.........................witness this

Tommy Hearns

Edited by spindolero

Tommy Hearns

Yes Tommy Hearns, a great fighter in a great era and he carried his punch right up to light heavy weight

Tommy Hearns

Hearns got ripped off in the second fight with Leonard.They gave it a draw,it wasnt even close imo.

Yeh it was a close fight,but yet again the judge's score points to Mayweather for hitting Oscars glove's! When i boxed a scoring punch was to the head or torso,not the f*****g leather.I had it level going into the last,and i thought Oscar landed the better more telling punche's.For a man that said Oscar hit like a pussy,he certainly spent a lot of time running away from the pussys punches :censored: But as usual he spew's shite at the end saying it was easy and De La Hoya never hurt him.Even Hamed was gracious in victory,and it seem's we wont have the pleasure of seeing Mayweather getting sparked as he insist's he will now retire.As for beating the biggest name in his division,as good as Oscar was,age had slowed his leg's and weakened his stamina,and i lost a tenner :cry:

the gobshite won it in the last 2 rounds when oscar was tired.so am i after staying up to watch it.had my last can this morning at 4 40 then went to bed at end of fight.

I dont think Ricky Hatton or Miguel Cotto would have saw anything last night to put them off fighting Mayweather.I agree with you Bill88 a lot of Mayweathers punches landed on Hoyas gloves,Mayweather fought like he was scared of him.