wolf hybrid lurchers

what a wild wolf :laugh: of course the nearest place what holds wolfs is miles away you would have to come through numerous amounts of customs and were you gonna hide it :laugh: im sure a wolf would just sit happily in the boot of a car for hours on end you plonker

yeh you might struggle with an adult,, but what about a pup,,in a create,, thats been sedated

i supose, i didnt think of that but still i very much doubt it. maybe years and years ago but with customs and that these days you would have no chance

your joking arnt you,,, customs dont search evry car,,, they pic a few out,, then get a sniffer dog to go round them for drugs.

why do you think our country is full of drugs and illegal imergrints.... i can see a puppy being hard

so you dont think if you travelled from north america or russia or canada which is practically half way round the world you wouldnt at least get searched once?? you would pass through 15+ customs. importing drugs is totally different i supose next youll be saying you could shove a wolf cub up your arse and come through on a ferry or plane :laugh:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no but iv a litter of hyena x whppit if your interested

I'm gonna re-invent the wheel.   Instead of being round it's gonna have one flat edge. FFS.

better off with a wolverine x saluki. The side burns give better protection when bushing.

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

Theres a lad in co wicklow breeds pure wolfs,and German Shepard x wolfs ,My uncle has one of the hybrids,a howling b@stard,

and i know of a lad that had a greyhound x wolf ,i never seen it but Bulljack did and said it was a howling fcuk of a thing aswell

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blink: breeds pure wolfs ffs talk sence, you actually believe that bull shit how the f**k would he of got them in to ireland you cracker jack

seen hybrids for sale in ireland

what a wild wolf :laugh: of course the nearest place what holds wolfs is miles away you would have to come through numerous amounts of customs and were you gonna hide it :laugh: im sure a wolf would just sit happily in the boot of a car for hours on end you plonker

yeh you might struggle with an adult,, but what about a pup,,in a create,, thats been sedated

i supose, i didnt think of that but still i very much doubt it. maybe years and years ago but with customs and that these days you would have no chance

your joking arnt you,,, customs dont search evry car,,, they pic a few out,, then get a sniffer dog to go round them for drugs.

why do you think our country is full of drugs and illegal imergrints.... i can see a puppy being hard

so you dont think if you travelled from north america or russia or canada which is practically half way round the world you wouldnt at least get searched once?? you would pass through 15+ customs. importing drugs is totally different i supose next youll be saying you could shove a wolf cub up your arse and come through on a ferry or plane :laugh:

you don't have to go that far to buy a wolf cub they is a breeder in Devon :) (as long as you have DWA )

do you think there are only wolves in russia or america??? for starters they are here in the uk in private collections,,

but lets say you got a true wild pup from wild wolves that live in spain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes there are wild wolves in spain :yes:

now i have traveled alot from spain and france driving all the way ,,,and have NEVER been stoped coming from spain to france,,,in fact ive never seen customs on the toll boths as you cross from one to the other country,,,,

i have been on the chunnel a good few times, and again never stoped,,,,,

Edited by TOMO

and that proves what excatly, just cause it says wolf x puppys means jack, i have 7 tiggerdale pups if your intrested, and as for gob shite says the lad whos 20inch wheaton x is gonna take wild boar singlehanded :laugh: jog on you fool

A 20" wheaten x what take wild boar single handed

clair are they wolf dogs,?? i thought wolf dogs were just a breed of domestic dog that look like wolves...... or is there genuin wolf hybrid in there make up?? cheers TOMO