Police informer thread lol

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just realised your name is Ray Docks...................away and have a soak in the bath ya boring b*****d.............

rich coming from a guy who was bullying someone else on a thread the other day. i wouldnt give this guy the time of day, hes a know all(knows fk all). funny hes been branded a grass................

lets get summat straight mr docks, i aint ye mate, an it aint nowt to do with ye being a grass/informer/gossiping petty sweety wife, whatever ye wanna call it...   you say you havent or wont post a

Posted Images

Can't the mods check the I.p and see who he is? As someone said he seems far to interlectual to be most of the people that like arguing on here and he's also hasn't yet brought up the past, a thing most of the wind ups do

PMSL :laugh:

So let's get this right; someone with the username 123456 thinks that the moderators should check my IP address because I'm far 'to interlectual' to be a member of THL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are some right clever dicks on this forum :yes:

Right, I'm off to check in at the nick :laugh: catch ye all later :thumbs:

Edited by R. Docks

He knows exactly what he's doing, he's winding folk up and they biting big time, if I remember correctly isn't this the same guy who got everyone's back up on the deer poaching thread a while back and who inevitably got himself a wee suspension for it,

He may or may not be a grass, but i think everyone will agree the lad is 100% a helmet. :thumbs:

• Like 2

He knows exactly what he's doing, he's winding folk up and they biting big time, if I remember correctly isn't this the same guy who got everyone's back up on the deer poaching thread a while back and who inevitably got himself a wee suspension for it,

He may or may not be a grass, but i think everyone will agree the lad is 100% a helmet. :thumbs:

its gerfalcon

its gerfalcon

Well if they listen to you then i'm off cause i've f*****g said that twice now and he has blatantly skipped it.............. :yes:

• Like 1