fast killing hare dogs

Guest Sorley Boys clan

dogs that take 2 or 3 turns job done.... lets see them

2 or 3 turns job done???theres not been a dog born mate that will catch like that .maybe early season,soft shite that have never seen a dog.but ive seen dogs do 2 or 3 turns job done in the past,but come december ,january when they dont sit like muppets the same good dogs get straight lined out the park.a dog that catches quick like that tends to like getting them up at its feet .given a start they get blew out the water .jmo

Thats just what i wanted to say mate but c**t be arsed typing lol ur 100% right pal

one word lads ballocks

you must run some easy ground mate.

i didnt say i have one :thumbs:

did you find out what a hard blood was mate? :icon_redface: dogman lol

i did thanks is not a term used in ireland ;)

2 turns or 3 isn,t a term used in scotland .unless summertime :thumbs: or maybe you like lamping if so i apoligise.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it should never matter what religion any of us are were all into dogs and a bit of hunting thats what counts

if the dog kills it fast its a bad hare prob at the start of the season but not in the heart of winter and yes they will and can be killed fast does not make it a bad hare the dog was just to sharp fo

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

2 or 3 turns job done???theres not been a dog born mate that will catch like that .maybe early season,soft shite that have never seen a dog.but ive seen dogs do 2 or 3 turns job done in the past,but come december ,january when they dont sit like muppets the same good dogs get straight lined out the park.a dog that catches quick like that tends to like getting them up at its feet .given a start they get blew out the water .jmo

Thats just what i wanted to say mate but c**t be arsed typing lol ur 100% right pal

one word lads ballocks

2 turns or 3 isn,t a term used in scotland .unless summertime :thumbs: or maybe you like lamping if so i apoligise.

thanks that another bit of useless info

one word lads ballocks

thanks that another bit of useless info

if you need to know anything about dogs pm me .dont be shy .its not your fault its all wee shitey fields over by you. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

freebies :blink: youv,e lost me there mate.but 2 or 3 turns job done ,only a fool would come away with a statement like that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well maybe your just not long enough in the game to hav seen a good dog......now would you f**k off an talk shit someware else :thumbs:

freebies :blink: youv,e lost me there mate.but 2 or 3 turns job done ,only a fool would come away with a statement like that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well maybe your just not long enough in the game to hav seen a good dog......now would you f**k off an talk shit someware else :thumbs:

whats a hard blood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: its a scab.pml :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ive seen the bigger 'hardbloods' 35 or 40lbs giving a good hare fair law and not getting a turn just overpowering them with sheer explosive speed, they're not lurchers though but many lurchermen have used and are continuing to use the hardblood to improve their line

ive seen the bigger 'hardbloods' 35 or 40lbs giving a good hare fair law and not getting a turn just overpowering them with sheer explosive speed, they're not lurchers though but many lurchermen have used and are continuing to use the hardblood to improve their line

theres nothing wrong with using hard bloods in a line .but i would have thought that someone who has a lot to say about ,every dog out there would know what one is?
Guest Sorley Boys clan

theres nothing wrong with using hard bloods in a line .but i would have thought that someone who has a lot to say about ,every dog out there would know what one is?

are you sure youv got the right person ( alot to say about every dog out there ) :laugh: like i said hard bloods is not a term used in ireland an iv never had any interest in whippets an there breeding in my life :bye:

are you sure youv got the right person ( alot to say about every dog out there ) :laugh: like i said hard bloods is not a term used in ireland an iv never had any interest in whippets an there breeding in my life :bye:

why were you asking in a previous post what are hard bloods ?if you have no interest in whippets,most top dogs i have seen had whippet in their make up somewere.if whippets can add something to what i want ,then whippet it is.you are just a romancer,dreamer and get a thrill about mentioning other peoples names.you are and always will be a follower.stop licking arses ,and try and sort somthing out yourself. :yes:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

why were you asking in a previous post what are hard bloods ?if you have no interest in whippets,most top dogs i have seen had whippet in their make up somewere.if whippets can add something to what i want ,then whippet it is.you are just a romancer,dreamer and get a thrill about mentioning other peoples names.you are and always will be a follower.stop licking arses ,and try and sort somthing out yourself. :yes:

i wish i knew what to f**k you are bubbling about

Was just about to say same thing, :laugh:

Was just about to say same thing, :laugh:

whats your other name sorleys bitch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: