fast killing hare dogs

Guest Sorley Boys clan

hey danny im not bothered either mate im, c of e and be classed as prodi i asked him, and he said google it so i did ,i just wondered what it ment, i heard him use gorger on a previouse post so presumed he was gypsie blooded i never gave it a second thought its all about the dogs for me two

sound bud and i no a few travelers who years ago who used to hunt and they never put me wrong where very decent guys :thumbs:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it should never matter what religion any of us are were all into dogs and a bit of hunting thats what counts

if the dog kills it fast its a bad hare prob at the start of the season but not in the heart of winter and yes they will and can be killed fast does not make it a bad hare the dog was just to sharp fo

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

dogs that take 2 or 3 turns job done.... lets see them

bad hare s or quickdogs either way a waste of a hare

some people need a fast killing dog it dont mean its a bad hare
Guest Sorley Boys clan

it is this time of year sorley humped out and having young season almost over. get a fast one next december

i aint running hares and im not talking about throwing a dog on top of a hare
  • Like 1

if the dog kills it fast its a bad hare prob at the start of the season but not in the heart of winter and yes they will and can be killed fast does not make it a bad hare the dog was just to sharp for it wat u suposed to do let the hare up and run 50 yards and run well here in ireland u have not got that sort of room to do that the hare just going to get to the next field go left or right by the time the dog gets there if he dont take the the the right turn course over waste of a hare and a waste of the dogs engery so when i get one in the seat im puting the dog on it right away nancy dont no were u hunt or were u live but if your from ireland then ull not be holding back when a hare lifts im sure u huntin g long enough to no your u have not got the time in this country to give fair law

• Like 2

some people need a fast killing dog it dont mean its a bad hare

my mistake sorley long weekend lol just thought by your reply thats what ye were on about. if dog cant do rabbit by 2 or 3 turns your in trouble

if the dog kills it fast its a bad hare prob at the start of the season but not in the heart of winter and yes they will and can be killed fast does not make it a bad hare the dog was just to sharp for it wat u suposed to do let the hare up and run 50 yards and run well here in ireland u have not got that sort of room to do that the hare just going to get to the next field go left or right by the time the dog gets there if he dont take the the the right turn course over waste of a hare and a waste of the dogs engery so when i get one in the seat im puting the dog on it right away nancy dont no were u hunt or were u live but if your from ireland then ull not be holding back when a hare lifts im sure u huntin g long enough to no your u have not got the time in this country to give fair law

killed 2 today brendy in ni 1 was shit the other tried to play smart there gone backwards whatever way ye wanna put it your u running them long enuf up here to know that id think.
Guest Sorley Boys clan

I have one here sorley but he can't finish the job ha,he is all over them and just can't pick them up at all no mouth but he only 17 months old yet wrong time to start him

i know what id do there cap

I know I am doing all I can with the f****r,he very tight behind a long ear,but will not open his mouth at all,out today and 2 good runs all he didn't do was open his mouth and pick him up and catch him he is very thight little dog,sorley member was telling you swapped for bitch that was dog I got she was running bad,found out today she is full of pups

Guest Sorley Boys clan

I know I am doing all I can with the f****r,he very tight behind a long ear,but will not open his mouth at all,out today and 2 good runs all he didn't do was open his mouth and pick him up and catch him he is very thight little dog,sorley member was telling you swapped for bitch that was dog I got she was running bad,found out today she is full of pups

must be of your red dog captain mistakes happn mate