strange & pointless

I've seen the video before. Different place and time. Society and practices in Bellarusse and the Ukrain are a LOT harsher than in the UK. The rural areas in these places are far beyond the reach of PETA or other western animal rights organisations.

It is like the England of the 19 century in a way.

Though training hounds with bagged or tethered quarry like this is outside my preferences, it is legal what they do. Catching foxes or other bigger predators with dogs as favoured by many in the UK is not my cup of tea either. But I'm not shouting it should be illegal (hell no!).

In a way, it is not that different from some eastern falconery methods.

L.

Edited by Lennard
Catching foxes or other bigger predators with dogs as favoured by many in the UK is not my cup of tea either. But I'm not shouting it should be illegal (hell no!).

But at least they are in their own enviroment and know the lay of the land and have a chance to escape, hopefully they are also dispatched quickly and not tethered for another run...........

But at least they are in their own enviroment and know the lay of the land and have a chance to escape, hopefully they are also dispatched quickly and not tethered for another run...

That would be my preference too.

L.