AA S200 MATCH STOCK

i have a s200 match stock sitting around here one just sold on the bay for £62.50 plus £10 postage making it £72.50 i will take £50 or will swap for a decentish gun lamp/battery set up.for the right deal im prepared to get the stock professionally resprayed in our spray shop so it will be like new. ive changed the picture as the last one was with flash and didnt do the stock justice.

THIS SALE IS FOR THE REAR STOCK ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING AT CHANGING YOUR GUN FROM A ONE PIECE TO THE TWO PEICE THEN THIS AINT FOR YOU HOWEVER IF YOU OWN A TWO PIECE S200 WITH THE STANDARD STOCK THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT UPGRADE...I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR ENOUGH AS THERES BEEN SOME CONFUSION.

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1438.l2649

kanny

post-70213-0-23336100-1329521895.jpg

Edited by kanny

no sorry i only have the one front piece and thats staying on the gun

heres the one on ebay i seen it was £62.50 with £10 post making it £72.50. as ive said to one guy on pm im a cabinet maker and for the right deal im prepared to get the stock professionally resprayed in our spray shop so it will be like new

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260939321100?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

kanny

what fecking warning !! its a gun stock the pic is there. ukhunter if you got owt to say man up and say it dont go tittle tatlling behind peoples backs are you trying to ruin my sale .. it is what it is whats the problem... thought i would offer it first here wish i had never botherd i will put it on the bay.

what fecking warning !! its a gun stock the pic is there. ukhunter if you got owt to say man up and say it dont go tittle tatlling behind peoples backs are you trying to ruin my sale .. it is what it is whats the problem... thought i would offer it first here wish i had never botherd i will put it on the bay.

what the F**** you on about i went to pm bmwmotard to offer him my stock off my s200 stock but his inbox was full