advice on vans

but as has been said not big enough for plaster board........... is the citroen dispatch big enough in the back??

Dispatch/Expert/Scudo are all exactly the same van along with the lwb Connect they,re the biggest of the small vans....will take 8x4 sheets yes....

if i remember right the Dispatch has a slightly higher load than the connect....swb connect is 625kg ...lwb is 775 kg.....Dispatch is around 830 kg......roughly from memory that is

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about this mate......

i got a berlingo off ebay 18 months ago £400 never let me down r plate 140,000 miles cheap to insure but still £112 for 6 months tax. it was running without an alternator for 6 months charged the ba

Small van ? connect,berlingo size.....medium ? vivaro size.....or large ? sprinter size   3 grand would get you about a 54 plate at around 90k...connect " " " " a 54 plate at around

I,ve just bought a scuds 1.9 , 55 plate with 84 000 roughly for £2500 full service history, I thought it was,nt a bad deal.

Scudos ar decent, just make sure you get the belt done when due, not common but not that unknown for the high pressure pump to fail, worked on them for years,

think it will be the vivaro

They say the Vivaro/Traffic drive pretty much like a car comfort wise......from what i used to get told they dont tend to have the life of a Transit....in other words 130k on a Vivaro is a lot of miles where a Transits just run in on 130k :D .....

but as has been said not big enough for plaster board........... is the citroen dispatch big enough in the back??

Dispatch/Expert/Scudo are all exactly the same van along with the lwb Connect they,re the biggest of the small vans....will take 8x4 sheets yes....

if i remember right the Dispatch has a slightly higher load than the connect....swb connect is 625kg ...lwb is 775 kg.....Dispatch is around 830 kg......roughly from memory that is

feck me thats some detailed info about vans,,, you shure your not a traveler :laugh:

• Like 1

Aye, I remember prepping a brand spanking new scudo and it had a Peugeot horn pad on the steering wheel.....