had enough of bull xs

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMHO dogs like this should be left for their work not walked about in public amongst the common or garden dog walkers.....it's a disaster waiting to happen as can be seen. Some dogs are good at their

Have you had the dog from being a pup ? Perhaps the trainer may be more to blame than the dog ?   Cheers.

dog leads work well also. When you have been around bull breeds you learn to have eyes up ya arse and understand what you have on the end of the lead. The dog took it as a threat the terrier having

Feck me there is some shit being spouted on here. . . .

Apparently . . .

If a dog is well trained you dontg need a lead.

A bullx being used for teeth etc, is fighting for its life everytime you take it out.

and

If your dog goes for a terrier that trys to start on it, despite giving you several seasons of good graft, you just bury the f****r same day.

:blink:

Special needs night?

• Like 3

Apparently . . .

A bullx being used for teeth etc, is fighting for its life everytime you take it out.

and

If your dog goes for a terrier that trys to start on it, despite giving you several seasons of good graft, you just bury the f****r same day.

Special needs night?

weres that ........??????

Apparently . . .

and

Special needs night?

:laugh: :laugh: ...but yes on the special need's...but then again a straight jacket would be better for some with a padded cell.. :D

Edited to add... and load's of toy's to throw about.

Edited by Millet

first time mine hasnt had its muzzle on 2 weeks ago and it just about killed my mates border terrier!!! 2 strong headed bitches terrier growled first and the lurcher lit up like a fkn lunatic same bitch will bk down to a dog all day long tho!!

beat the b*****d to submission then an make sure it never happens some people shouldnt own a bullx cross there too much

I find that a little strange to be honest, I don't have experience with the large bull breeds but I have plenty of experience with large man work breeds, German/ Dutch bred stuff and if you had beaten them enough they would have killed you!

IMHO a terrier is the only dog that benefits from a thrashing, for almost all other breeds anything more than a cuff is a complete waste of time.

I could be wrong, but I would think anything with decent bull blood in a good percentage would take you to pieces if you kept on beating it?

if thats the case the breed wouldnt be here pal bulls are bred not to bite humans thats a fact they were culled mate all dogs should show respect no matter what liberties are taken...

Except certain bulls that were so good at their thing that man biting was tolerated, and these particular bulls were at the top of their game, and were used in the breeding of bull x's at one point too, one of those lurchers from that line was a big gentle giant in the house, real soft loving dog, then after that line that x38 is talking about was crossed, he was still the same in the house, but he went mental every time he was near anything with a pulse, screaming and bucking in the street like a lunatic, when the owner showed him the iron fist, the dog used to bite him.

There are bull x's out there bred from man biting bull lines. If you'd wanted one to try and control, I wish you'd said ......... :laugh:

• Like 3

Spud i cant see where the bullx went wrong myself, you take it out to a field to dispatch your quarry,, and you are pleased with your bullx good boy , good boy. Then your dog is off a leash in a public place, your fault , a terrier tries his luck with your bullx the same way the quarry does, but no goodboy this time. You took him out to kill ,and that is what you wanted him to do, The bull x doesnt know the difference. You feckin jumped the gun because your temper went Your Fault.

• Like 2

first time mine hasnt had its muzzle on 2 weeks ago and it just about killed my mates border terrier!!! 2 strong headed bitches terrier growled first and the lurcher lit up like a fkn lunatic same bitch will bk down to a dog all day long tho!!

beat the b*****d to submission then an make sure it never happens some people shouldnt own a bullx cross there too much

I find that a little strange to be honest, I don't have experience with the large bull breeds but I have plenty of experience with large man work breeds, German/ Dutch bred stuff and if you had beaten them enough they would have killed you!

IMHO a terrier is the only dog that benefits from a thrashing, for almost all other breeds anything more than a cuff is a complete waste of time.

I could be wrong, but I would think anything with decent bull blood in a good percentage would take you to pieces if you kept on beating it?

if thats the case the breed wouldnt be here pal bulls are bred not to bite humans thats a fact they were culled mate all dogs should show respect no matter what liberties are taken...

Except certain bulls that were so good at their thing that man biting was tolerated, and these particular bulls were at the top of their game, and were used in the breeding of bull x's at one point too, one of those lurchers from that line was a big gentle giant in the house, real soft loving dog, then after that line that x38 is talking about was crossed, he was still the same in the house, but he went mental every time he was near anything with a pulse, screaming and bucking in the street like a lunatic, when the owner showed him the iron fist, the dog used to bite him.

There are bull x's out there bred from man biting bull lines. If you'd wanted one to try and control, I wish you'd said ......... :laugh:

theres only one place for that type imo mate...
  • Like 1

theres only one place for that type imo mate...

It took me a while ..........