Whippet x Lakeland

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking dog; should accelerate well! Great to see some differen mixes coming forward and I feelnthe Lakeland has a lot to add

few pics of the lad lookin for squirrel this morning

IMG]http://i1130.photobu...82/7b89bb0d.jpg[/img] this is the lad 17 in tts crackin little ferreting dog loves the rats and squirrels

Posted Images

I got a whippet x Lakeland pup bout 2 years ago from a lad in the county Durham area I'm just wondering if he's on here as a mate wants to know if he's gonna breed them again as they canny little dogs if you are pm me cheer alb

Can you put a post up about it? Hunting etc as I had a mixed terrier that was half lakeland - most trainable dog I ever had - knew left from right when I sent her retrieving and would even dive under the water to fetch from the bottom of the river! awesome dog!

Sadly this was before I was into hunting and fieldsports, but I bet she would have been a blinder at it :)

Atb

Duncan

A mate of mine had a fell/whippet dog a few yr back off a fellah in thrunscoe that bred them, He was about 18'' and a cracking little dog it was a hoover on rabbits day and night just looked like a whippety type thing, Iam surprized you dont see more of this X he was a very handy little dog took fur and feather and the little shit would take people if told lol...

my very first dog was a wippet x lakeland ,30 plus years ago,and i can onestly say,they take some ,beating ,as a day time mootching,dog,very clever,briliant nose and plenty of bottle ,i can see why youre mate is after the same breeding as yours mate ATB tony :thumbs: