Pedophile Grooming Gang Media Blackout

The UAF(unite against facism) have attacked the barristers in a ploy to get the 47 strong Muslim peadophile case adjourned, so it can be tried later without protests outside. The case will now be adjourned to another date when all the hysteria and attention around has died down. This was a move sponsored by the council and local MP's who dont want the expense of policing these demos or the media bringing attention to this case.

The UAF protester will no doubt be released without any charge.

I realy do feel for white english perants with young daughters who have the misfortune due to the lack of social housing find them selfs living in predominantly muslim areas as one woman i spoke to recently her worst nightmare had happend and i would like anybody to hear her veiws on multicultural intergration all thes silly fekin do gooders go on about.

I once had the misfurtune to get off the metro at the wrong stop was bound for headinly got off burly park I think it was called that near leeds...

I am from up north, Only time I see a coloured person is when I pick up my take away..

Was scary place big gangs of asian youths, I put me watch in me under crackers and me money in me sock, puffed me chest out, put me head down and walked like fook.

Nothing bad happened to me but I could not live in a place like that.. All the door and windows had metal bars on them..

Mabie got the burly park bit wrong was about 12 years ago mabie something else park. Rough as f**k mind. Near headinly where the cricket club is as I have probly spelt that wrong too.

Edited by Giro

http://www.bnp.org.u...ool-crown-court

I thought not because in my opinion there has been a media blackout.

I am not a big fan of the BNP and would not usually put up a link to there site, but unfortunately they are the only ones prepared to publicise such a big story.

Just goes to show how the media manipulate it's output so as not to go against the myth that multi-culturalism is such a wonderful thing.

This country f*****g sickens me,led by a shower of shit with not a pair of nuts between the lot of em...........
  • Like 2

http://www.bnp.org.u...ool-crown-court

I thought not because in my opinion there has been a media blackout.

I am not a big fan of the BNP and would not usually put up a link to there site, but unfortunately they are the only ones prepared to publicise such a big story.

Just goes to show how the media manipulate it's output so as not to go against the myth that multi-culturalism is such a wonderful thing.

This country f*****g sickens me,led by a shower of shit with not a pair of nuts between the lot of em...........

Its because it dosent affect them living in their cozy country hamlets.
  • Like 2

very true mole,,,, its disgusting hopfully now we know ,, evrybody who does the face book thing,,, it will become public knowledge,,,, i donrt know whats more shoking ,, the fact theres 47,,, or the fact we didnt know...

whats more worrying is the ones they have not caught yet.

• Like 1