whats your preference? dog or bitch?

1. well i have a lurcher with male and female organs . brought her thinking she was a bitch. took her to the vets for something and they broke me the news- you have a he she. i couldnt believe it, be honest i was gutted as shes worth breeding from now. they said her litter mates are probably normal . she doesnt really come into season. the vets said its very rare in canines. she does what i want so havent no probs with her.

1. well i have a lurcher with male and female organs . brought her thinking she was a bitch. took her to the vets for something and they broke me the news- you have a he she. i couldnt believe it, be honest i was gutted as shes worth breeding from now. they said her litter mates are probably normal . she doesnt really come into season. the vets said its very rare in canines. she does what i want so havent no probs with her.

I demand you pm me a pic of that mess :laugh:

thanks for reply everyone......ive decided its going to be a bitch.. a mate of a mate has some pups 8 weeks old..... dam is a 1st cross deer/grey and sire a 3/4 grey/1/4 bull x collie grey and theres a bitch in the litter what i like the look of.....both parents are grafters.

so i will be going back for her tommorow :) will keep updated with pics

atb dhg

Just wondering what everyone runs and their opinions?

i have always ran a bitch as i seem their more loyal and not as head strong.... but since my bitch got killed in august last year i think now is the right time to get another dog.

im undecided as to whether to try a dog?

whats everyones experiences?

thanks dhg

dogs for me and if with a bit of time and effert put in are just as loyal as a bitch..... and a head strong dog is a dog that never been masterd you get out what you put in............ ive seen bitches proper of there heads as well ......