mates dog shot by a mad man

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry i dont believe it one bit. And the main reason why is the bit where the car got damaged. Your telling me your mate was fearful of getting shot by "a mad man" but still decided to damage the boys

So he`s bred 11 litters of those useless waste of skins

Posted Images

Posted Today, 09:03 PM

snapback.pngRake aboot, on 06 February 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

So he`s bred 11 litters of those useless waste of skins

go and anoy some f****r else

What for,, I`m doing so well with you !! hahahaha

Don`t take offence mate, I just don`t believe it happened that way, the whole thing sounds wrong,,

And bulldogs are fekin useless,, so breeding all that lot just sounds like his bitches are cash cows,, not my cup of tea,,and I`ll say so, whether yeh like it or not mate.

Like I said, no offence

ATB

jog on son

12 bulldogs for f**k sake why ?

he cant stop himself keeping a pup when he breeds em

Must have a big house :laugh:

Why do you say MAD MAN? i think if anybodys dog got attacked they would be pretty angry to be honest...or did you think it would make your story sound better SHOT BY A MAD MAN :yes:

the way my mate told me how the fella looked and was shouting and waving the gun about , as he put it he looked like a mad man

He looked like a mad man now :hmm:

To be fair mate,anybody would be angry and MAD if their dog was attacked.....was the gun broken at the time he approached your mate?

I'd love to hear the other side of this story... :yes:

maybe the man who shot the dog is on here, then we could hear his side :yes:

i hope he is craigyboy ,

if this is true mate,and im not saying it is but for it to be true the blokes either a copper or bumming one :yes: if some kunt had shot my dog for feck all, i would never let it lie and if every avenue led to feck all, then that leaves one last thing to try, an thats bide your time and remember revenge is a dish best served cold :thumbs:

• Like 2

a copper stoped me in my garden at night i pointed a stick at him he thought it was a gun because it was dark he drove off and called the armed police and i was arested me and turned my house over when a gun is mensioned the armed police come with no problem

I knew a bloke who aimed a spirit level out the window at a mate when he was pissed and had the local ARV turn up within the next 10 minutes! :icon_eek::laugh:

a copper stoped me in my garden at night i pointed a stick at him he thought it was a gun because it was dark he drove off and called the armed police and i was arested me and turned my house over when a gun is mensioned the armed police come with no problem

I knew a bloke who aimed a spirit level out the window at a mate when he was pissed and had the local ARV turn up within the next 10 minutes! :icon_eek::laugh:

But was the walls straight? :laugh:

i have just watched coppers on telly , where a lad had only made threats about shooting they had armed responce and they went to his house and took his guns , now your saying this bloke had the gun there , shot a dog, bit of a loon and the police have done nothing :hmm: :hmm: you got to admit it does sound a bit far fetched .

• Like 1

But was the walls straight? :laugh:

:laugh: If you ever see a drunk man wave a spirit level about you can almost guarantee he's a plasterer mate, I've never met a sober one! :laugh::thumbs:

i have just watched coppers on telly , where a lad had only made threats about shooting they had armed responce and they went to his house and took his guns , now your saying this bloke had the gun there , shot a dog, bit of a loon and the police have done nothing :hmm: :hmm: you got to admit it does sound a bit far fetched .

SEEN IT

if someone now turned up with several pit bulls uncontrolled that attacked my dogs they would be full of lead.

Sorry but you need to control your dogs.....end of. Attacking stock (lambs) or dogs is simply not acceptable.

Control your dogs or lose them, I had a £3300 bill under similar circumstances the culprits vew, ' I cannot control my dogs all the time'....

Dave B