LAMPING DOGS FROM VEHICLES VS LAMPING DOGS ON FOOT

ive bin with a lad twice,,,it was not m cup of tea,,i did not feel part of it,,,every 1 to there own,its not foe me,, but there his place were you will get on foot were a motor can not get,, ok it mite quicker to get on more game, but im not in a rush,,there,s times i dont want to go home,, and try to make the day/nite be has long has it can,,,thats love for feilds not just for the killing side of it,,

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do both,   I do prefere to lamp for the car when its possiable, Cause you do see more game round me by doing that if i tryed to walk the land we drive at night it would take me a fornight on foot.

Ya but there arse-holes they very same thing happens while on foot, Leaving game worrying stock gates left open fences cut ect ect, Youll get the idoits EVERYWHERE   When i say driving land i mean d

Do some folk do that? Whats the point in that then. Surely now you are giving the advantage to the game you run as the dogs will be getting tired? I'll just go back to the other point about 'turning

ive bin with a lad twice,,,it was not m cup of tea,,i did not feel part of it,,,every 1 to there own,its not foe me,, but there his place were you will get on foot were a motor can not get,, ok it mite quicker to get on more game, but im not in a rush,,there,s times i dont want to go home,, and try to make the day/nite be has long has it can,,,thats love for feilds not just for the killing side of it,,

Id be like that in it for the whole picture.

In a motor you don't go out for a few hours and go home where not anyway lol out till it's daylight ;-)

his there any chance of shareing any leagle pics,[rabbits] i wud not ask for anythink eles,,has you dont now who his looking at them,,,you can send them bye pm,,,rabbits only,,, dont want to put you in a aleage position,,cheers,,

driving is for lazy people,how can you say theres any field craft in throwing a dog out of a vehicle,it should be banned and youse dogs taken of you,

yeh take the dogs off them, :laugh: bloody hell fella,, you obviously want an argument ;) just to add not evrybody that drives ,, chucks the dogs out the window,, some run along side :thumbs:

• Like 1

driving is for lazy people,how can you say theres any field craft in throwing a dog out of a vehicle,it should be banned and youse dogs taken of you,

yeh take the dogs off them, :laugh: bloody hell fella,, you obviously want an argument ;) just to add not evrybody that drives ,, chucks the dogs out the window,, some run along side :thumbs:

Do some folk do that? Whats the point in that then. Surely now you are giving the advantage to the game you run as the dogs will be getting tired?

I'll just go back to the other point about 'turning game' for the dog. As i mentioned its a bit of a cheat and is it purely for filling the bag?. One thing i have learned on here is that most lads that respect the game they chase are quite happy for there chosen quarry to get away if it deserves it, how does this work then if the quarry is turned back for the dog? Does this thing i read on here quite often "fittest get away" noty apply on lamping nights with a vehicle? Very interesting thread though.

• Like 2

I've done it a few times, never liked it. :no: It always seemed to be something missing for me, though you do get more game I think it can be due to the quarry not being spooked by vehicles some of the time.

My mate as a small holding and if he drives through it the rabbits don't bat an eyelid though as soon as he gets out they're on their toes. :thumbs:

• Like 2
Guest born to run1083

Aye some people also throw em out the back of the motor whilst still going flat out, like on man about dog , that's why there so many bold asses in this game haha lol you know who you are

• Like 1