LAMPING DOGS FROM VEHICLES VS LAMPING DOGS ON FOOT

car every time for me but i do walk which is now and then ........seen alot of dogs not up to scratch when walking but good from the car so you can help the dog out if you wont which i hate but have seen it done more than once :thumbs:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do both,   I do prefere to lamp for the car when its possiable, Cause you do see more game round me by doing that if i tryed to walk the land we drive at night it would take me a fornight on foot.

Ya but there arse-holes they very same thing happens while on foot, Leaving game worrying stock gates left open fences cut ect ect, Youll get the idoits EVERYWHERE   When i say driving land i mean d

Do some folk do that? Whats the point in that then. Surely now you are giving the advantage to the game you run as the dogs will be getting tired? I'll just go back to the other point about 'turning

Guest born to run1083

same as tiny realy, :thumbs: of course alot depends on the land,, some of our farms up the dales it woud be impossible,,, but i have also drove some of the other farms with great results.

unlike born to run,,, when i do it , the dog is running alongside the motor already, :thumbs:

That one time is the only time I've been via truck lol I lamp via foot but and there dog was ran be side the vechiel for whole duration. Reminded me of the vids you see on you tube in the desserts

THE amount of game dont come into it,, im 46,, fitish,, and this game has kept me like it,, fack the motors,,lol

of course the amount of game comes into it...if that was the case then everybody would be on shank,s pony..atb stabba

THE amount of game dont come into it,, im 46,, fitish,, and this game has kept me like it,, fack the motors,,lol

of course the amount of game comes into it...if that was the case then everybody would be on shank,s pony..atb stabba

iff iv the choce of geting 90 out of of a car window, or 40 on foot,,, mine wud be on foot,,, its like the gun man who every calls on here, with barrels sticking out the window,, and then you have the gun man on foot, who has feild craft,,,,and proberly not got a big fat belly,, that was my point ,,pal Edited by robert michem
  • Like 2

iff iv the choce of geting 90 out of of a car window, or 40 on foot,,, mine wud be on foot,,, its like the gun man who every calls on here, with barrels sticking out the window,, and then you have the gun man on foot, who has feild craft,,,,and proberly not got a big fat belly,, that was my point ,,pal

i do both tbh..and because i use a motor that doesnt make my fieldcraft any less than most folks...the point i was making was that the motor will definatley put more gear in front of you/dog..and imo thats why folk use the motor..to do just that..atb stabba

iff iv the choce of geting 90 out of of a car window, or 40 on foot,,, mine wud be on foot,,, its like the gun man who every calls on here, with barrels sticking out the window,, and then you have the gun man on foot, who has feild craft,,,,and proberly not got a big fat belly,, that was my point ,,pal

You could av a point there mate cos stabba as got a gut on him pmsl lollollol

pmsl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

I believe when you take a dog on its a serious commitment and its up to you to make the most of a dogs strength and weaknesses.

But if i had to run stuff over in a jeep because the dog couldn't run :fool:

If the dogs carnt catch the game you put it on the it runs for another day you don't run it over some folk listen to too much bullshit and believe it

I believe when you take a dog on its a serious commitment and its up to you to make the most of a dogs strength and weaknesses.

But if i had to run stuff over in a jeep because the dog couldn't run :fool:

If the dogs carnt catch the game you put it on the it runs for another day you don't run it over some folk listen to too much bullshit and believe it

Oh it happens.Im not saying everyone dos it but lads do :laugh: