A very worthwhile mission. . .

Your learning SH :thumbs: ...good to see your interest in the mutts? ATB Andy. ;)

Always been interested in this type heard so much about them from you know who, rambo,traveller,blue,( old minshaws,collie x,lurchers) call them what you like, but i am yet to see dogs with the Minshaw tag come close to these stamp of lurchers.. Also heard an seen some pictures of a dog called nigger that was meant to be a good dog. Ive got nothing against any of your dogs Andy but they have gone a million miles away from what i would call a minshaw.

Just take a step back an look at Don,chief,reggie an ask yourself what the f*ck?? Because thats what 99% of the lads do that see these dogs an you tell them they are Minshaws. The other 1% is yourself,your kids,an your other relation pack of dogs, millet an co have just got pups an joined the gang :laugh:

As ive said they are nice pups an i wish them all the best. :thumbs:

Rather be in the "minshaw" gang than the "whin'd bag" gang. :D

Tony its got nothing to do with being in a gang, I like collie blooded dogs and the Don dog is a dog I really like so when I was offered a pup I took one, no hidden agenda to join any gang.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

Your learning SH :thumbs: ...good to see your interest in the mutts? ATB Andy. ;)

Always been interested in this type heard so much about them from you know who, rambo,traveller,blue,( old minshaws,collie x,lurchers) call them what you like, but i am yet to see dogs with the Minshaw tag come close to these stamp of lurchers.. Also heard an seen some pictures of a dog called nigger that was meant to be a good dog. Ive got nothing against any of your dogs Andy but they have gone a million miles away from what i would call a minshaw.

Just take a step back an look at Don,chief,reggie an ask yourself what the f*ck?? Because thats what 99% of the lads do that see these dogs an you tell them they are Minshaws. The other 1% is yourself,your kids,an your other relation pack of dogs, millet an co have just got pups an joined the gang :laugh:

Tony its got nothing to do with being in a gang, I like collie blooded dogs and the Don dog is a dog I really like so when I was offered a pup I took one, no hidden agenda to join any gang.

If you read again you will see a :laugh:enjoy your pup. :thumbs:

Edited by SHanded. .

If you read again you will see a :laugh:enjoy your pup. :thumbs:

Cheers.

As did I with a :D

I'm hoping the pup will do well on the hills I hunt, they need to have good drive and wind coupled with a good build to handle them. :thumbs:

Like I've said numerous times on the thread I ain't worried about what people think, we all have opinions and not everybody agrees thats life. It just seems petty that the main issue with these dogs is the name and the lads who bred them, which in all honesty is a little under-handed as these dogs that Andy and his lads are running are putting game away, feel free to rip into me but leave Andy and his lads out of it. :thumbs:

I'm away to bed now got another road trip in the morning, down the west country on a cross border raid. :thumbs:

• Like 1

no c**t is trying to ruin threads. its yous c**t that are going about as if you's have got world beaters there. thers justs pups ffs and for a start the don dog is to young to bred off for my likeing. but thats my opion but then thats up to use if use whant to go that way. but just remember you can bred the best to the best and end up way shite it disent allways work out the way you whant it to. :thumbs:

Thats right they're just pups, when did anybody say they're world beaters?

nothing to do way names and the lads its just my opion fact

So where as anybody described these pups as world beaters?

If thats your opinion then it dosen't hold much weight as nobody as described the dogs as world beaters.

Bad spelling and slagging these dogs, I wonder if you're the cornish idiot? :hmm:

Jeez, the fella has bought a pup, hes happy with it, yet the thread ends up a spazfest. Heres my take on the thread...................

Firstly i had a big beard like Ideations until christmas, until i saw the photos, please shave it off ASAP :tongue2:

Secondly, the pup looks a belter, a great show of class by Frankel to deliver the pup

Thirdly, why, for the love of Bungle does every Minshaw/Moomin thread get ruined, even if its linked to them, all the folk i know love reading about them, is it jealousy? Surely getting ahead is to see other dogs, other folk and try and improve what you kennel?

Fourthly, thats the type of dog i'd like one day

Fifthly, Im enjoying a bag of wotsits

Jeez, the fella has bought a pup, hes happy with it, yet the thread ends up a spazfest. Heres my take on the thread...................

Firstly i had a big beard like Ideations until christmas, until i saw the photos, please shave it off ASAP :tongue2:

Secondly, the pup looks a belter, a great show of class by Frankel to deliver the pup

Thirdly, why, for the love of Bungle does every Minshaw/Moomin thread get ruined, even if its linked to them, all the folk i know love reading about them, is it jealousy? Surely getting ahead is to see other dogs, other folk and try and improve what you kennel?

Fourthly, thats the type of dog i'd like one day

Fifthly, Im enjoying a bag of wotsits

Wotsits :laugh: