Headless bodies in Stockport

Interesting bit of trivia, Stockport was ranked 12th out of the 50 crappest towns to live in, in the UK.

there are worse places, just not many :D

Are you still thinking of moving?

Yes! :D

Still looking around Oswestry/Ellesmere/St Martins etc

Probably going to be a year or two before we can do it and the wife will need to find a job, but as she's a teacher she shouldn't have too many problems.

There's loads of really nice looking places on the internet, we're planning to go for a weekend break to have a proper look around

• Like 1

I see they potted the lad in the napper with a shotty then sconed him good and hard....then cut his napper off and set fire to him.........I'm no copper, but I think they meant it.....

d'ya think he'll be alright?

The victim was last seem illegally entering a game farm in Scotland with and air rifle and a sack. The police are looking for a gay man with an over weight yellow dog.

:icon_redface: ........served him right!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16769506

The body of John Grainger, 32, was found by fire crews tackling a blaze in Wellington Street at 05:10 GMT on Thursday. His head was found nearby.

:blink:

That's some pretty violent action, chopping a blokes head off!!!

Be interesting to see who/what/why.

Happened up here a few year ago, some kids found a head on the beach. Then in a loch the cops were doing diving training, and found arms and legs. Turned out to be some young lads,who was out at a works Xmas party.apparently the lad was well drunk and was picked up by some sick nonce, who chained him up and raped him before chopping him into bits. I Worked beside some guy who had been married into the family. The lads old man was close to taking his own life,cause as per usual the papers were being c**ts,making out the lad had went back with him for sexual reasons. How they would even know that is beyond belief,and even if he did I'm pretty f*****g sure he didn't agree to getting chopped into bits.

Happened up here a few year ago, some kids found a head on the beach. Then in a loch the cops were doing diving training, and found arms and legs. Turned out to be some young lads,who was out at a works Xmas party.apparently the lad was well drunk and was picked up by some sick nonce, who chained him up and raped him before chopping him into bits. Worked beside some guy who had been married into the family. The lads old man was close to taking his own life,cause as per usual the papers were being c**ts,making out the lad had went back with him for sexual reasons. How they would even know that is beyond belief,and even if he did I'm pretty f*****g sure he didn't agree to getting chopped into bits.

You couldnt imagine how is old man felt!!

Sad story...............

I see they potted the lad in the napper with a shotty then sconed him good and hard....then cut his napper off and set fire to him.........I'm no copper, but I think they meant it.....

Too late for paracetamol.

Too late for paracetamol.

Cup of sweet tea and he'll be fine :D