Paddy Doherty vs Johnny Joyce lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Says alot to stand like a man and have a proper first fight, these days ,ost people would smash you over the head when you weren't looking and there 10 mates gives your heading a kicking like a footba

None of ems a f*****g patch on Paul Kaye :laugh:

You aint seen me when i loose it :censored: ..........................................you ever heard of the ''COCK TWIST'' :laugh: :laugh: only ever fought a man who can take 5 twists & he

Now thats a fight but thats an art... there unreal them fellas tho arnt they, hard as, i saw a 5ft4 thai knock out a 6ft5 dutch fella in thailand, they dont care do they there just brutal lol.. :thumbs:

Not in the best of places but if it comes to you what can you do n fair play to paddy at 52 for holding his own..

after wilf found that potrate of a very young handsome simmoman,,, i looked on youtube, and hay presto here was that olympian fighting,,,, i think the oponent is MOO

Na........to slim to be MOO mate :laugh: :laugh:

after wilf found that potrate of a very young handsome simmoman,,, i looked on youtube, and hay presto here was that olympian fighting,,,, i think the oponent is MOO

Na........to slim to be MOO mate :laugh: :laugh:

FANNYS

Says alot to stand like a man and have a proper first fight, these days ,ost people would smash you over the head when you weren't looking and there 10 mates gives your heading a kicking like a football!

Dockerty a 50 year old man and he stood well, everyone mouthing how they seen better fights, feel free to post em up or of yourself fighting, Doubt most would have the balls to fight and them that do wudnt be any better ;)

everyone fancies emselves world champion boxers :boogy:

well said pal

Says alot to stand like a man and have a proper first fight, these days ,ost people would smash you over the head when you weren't looking and there 10 mates gives your heading a kicking like a football!

Dockerty a 50 year old man and he stood well, everyone mouthing how they seen better fights, feel free to post em up or of yourself fighting, Doubt most would have the balls to fight and them that do wudnt be any better ;)

everyone fancies emselves world champion boxers :boogy:

With respect i would beat both of them as they are there without a doubt.

if you fink u can beat him bet £50,000 he sed hell fight anyone for £50,000