Hunting in independent Scotland

I'll be rooting for you mate.....mon the scots... :laugh:

To the tune o "ye cannae shove yer granny oaf the bus"

O ah'd rather wear a turban than a Rose!............. :boogie::laugh:

:toast:

"If I was a seagull, I'd shit on the English..." :laugh:

What would all those Scottish lassies do without us English studs to pump them? :laugh: joke- I'm a married man.

Dunno, remain STD free for a change? :laugh: They prefer Welsh studs anyway.. ;)

We know its a joke.Your married to another man. :laugh:

I resent that & so does my husband! :laugh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alex salmon has ulterior motives some one mentiontion john smith , the rise of salmon coensided with the death of the smith. would salmon have the power he has now I don't think so scotch politicians

I'll be rooting for you mate.....mon the scots...

THINK YOU WILL HAVE MORE TO WORRY ABOUT THAN HUNTING

I'll be rooting for you mate.....mon the scots... :laugh:

To the tune o "ye cannae shove yer granny oaf the bus"

O ah'd rather wear a turban than a Rose!............. :boogie::laugh:

Ohh that's harsh but I've got to admit..... I'm with you :laugh:

yup........im all for independence. and lets face it, if the powers that be, ban hunting with dogs altogether, how many of us will actually stop doing it because of something called legislation lol

with a relatively sparsely populated country like Scotland could those laws (if they came about) even be enforced without English money?

• Like 1

That useless gimp salmond would sell us doon the river to get what he wants....as has been said, he wants to ban airguns, stop normal punters owning rifles or shotguns, do you really think he will repeal the hunting act? too much of an outcry from the bunny bummers, he wont go against the popular vote. Anyroads, wont happen, too many folks got their heeds on straight. Nae oil, nae fishin, how would we survive????

Alex salmon has ulterior motives some one mentiontion john smith , the rise of salmon coensided with the death of the smith. would salmon have the power he has now I don't think so scotch politicians do well in Westminster over the years have led Britain with the exception of Blair , even brown was a good chancellor ,we are joined at the hip and are strength is the union do not be kidded by the glory of independence as a nation Scotland is in the eyes of the world is SCOTLAND famous in its own right with its legends and unique history as is Wales and N Ireland the uk punches above its weight in the world as the union , separate them and were nothing , England needs Scotland as it needs the rest , do not trust a man who wants to be a part of history for all the wrong reasons , we already have are borders and own identity and a stronger bond built on a uninion that's respected round the world why Religate Scotland to the championship when it's already in the premier league !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Ignorance is bliss Scotland has NO hunting act it has the Protection of Wild Mammals (Scotland) act 2002. The Watson bill as was before iy became law. I was in the Scottish Parliament during the debates with my old man and Barry Wade when we were fighting it so the Hunting act 2004 has Nothing to do with Scotland independant or otherwise. May be its time some Accurate information was pinned at the top of the terrier section instead of the inaccurate pish thats pinned as fact now'

• Like 1

Ignorance is bliss Scotland has NO hunting act it has the Protection of Wild Mammals (Scotland) act 2002. The Watson bill as was before iy became law. I was in the Scottish Parliament during the debates with my old man and Barry Wade when we were fighting it so the Hunting act 2004 has Nothing to do with Scotland independant or otherwise. May be its time some Accurate information was pinned at the top of the terrier section instead of the inaccurate pish thats pinned as fact now'

Totally agree!!!! :thumbs:

@ max it is never gonna happen,no matter how many questions that arsehole puts on the ballot. They are a minority and they f*****g know it. After they lose I can hear them calling thier country folk traitors and english bought.you would think they would get it by now don't you lol. I think they should all leave after the nation decides no.

ALEX SALMOND STATES HE HAS FAITH IN THE SCOTISH PEOPLE

WELL WEE ECK PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE PEOPLE NOW

AND IF YOU LOOSE QUIT AS LEADER

GO ALL IN ECK LETS SEE HOW BIG YOUR BALLS REALLY ARE

he does not have the balls for that. He will continue to bash the english,and try and bribe the nation nearer the vote.but like I said the ones that matter won't buy into his shit. Apart from the nationalists no c**t here likes him.