Sign in to follow this  
Guest D.F.K

Bull x poach golly bred single handed bitch

Guest D.F.K

want rid of my bitch..

reasons she has nearly killed my pup twice the dog has taken a liking to sheep over the last 3 months.......the dog has not done anything wrong work wise, there are people here you can vouch for this bitch. she knows her job

not the fastest dog in the world....wich is also a draw back in the quarry an land i hunt.

ive just had enough shes become a liability an left a path of destruction in local area.

trial ill be giving with the dog to show you im not an idiot.

ideally im after a swop for a terrier, the original deal was a keeper was taking her for a terrier pup. the fella messed around an the litter died. i dont really want money for the dog just correct home.

but im really after a terrier dog working or started work with good blood in its viens this bitch is reliable and will make good terrier mans dog and lamps to high standard.

dont messages me trying to get a free dog to pass on for big bucks you will not get this bitch with just a good talk ive had her for 3 years.

atb dfk

post-52885-0-12489100-1327492440_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Grand bitch that. Im sure you,ll be able to sift through the numpty,s and be able to find the right owner for her mate :thumbs:

• Like 2

Guest D.F.K

thanks stabba, truth is ive just fell out with the dog. shes got alot of love to give, and ive got none to give her

im greatfull the bitch gave me a pup and im really happy but ive got no emotional connection to her.

Guest D.F.K

to all sending pm,s id prefer phone calls....

if i was serious about taking the dog id be straight on phone using number provided no offence intented

• Like 3

to all sending pm,s id prefer phone calls....

if i was serious about taking the dog id be straight on phone using number provided no offence intented

same here hope it gets a good home
  • Like 1

tb25 is looking for a bullx mate.

thougt you was lol Edited by tb25

tb25 is looking for a bullx mate.

thougt you was lol

pmsl

my collie x grey does me just fine pal. :laugh::thumbs:

Sign in to follow this