WHINS LURCHERS

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got rid of a dog out of whins kennels as i have given the game up.Had dogs man and boy.And i can safely say this dog was one of the best i owned.Its now in a country that has no ban and doing rea

you lot really need a hero to worship don't you?

the bold whindalier, what the f**k does that mean? low profile, nearly 9000 posts ?

Posted Images

five members and 8 antis, on view, make No mistake his dogs can do there job, but with all the restrictions in place it is becoming

more difficult to enjoy it, in comfort,, (((( but I still enjoy ma wee stroll, and let the dog do the work thats what there were bred for,

dont need the attention but keep low profile heads down and pick yout chances ,the bold whindalier , if things get a bit to hot well get the plans and fech of to u s a for FREEDOM , EVERYBODY HELPS EACH OTHER AT TIMES UP IN GODS COUNTRY AS WE HAVE HAD THE OLD ALLIANCE AND WE NO WHO THE ENEMY IS ON EITHER SIDE ,hope catcher is doing well if he is in ireland ,had some [bANNED TEXT] days and nites with tyne and lana ,border lad enjoy what you can of it

dont need the attention but keep low profile heads down and pick yout chances ,the bold whindalier , if things get a bit to hot well get the plans and fech of to u s a for FREEDOM , EVERYBODY HELPS EACH OTHER AT TIMES UP IN GODS COUNTRY AS WE HAVE HAD THE OLD ALLIANCE AND WE NO WHO THE ENEMY IS ON EITHER SIDE ,hope catcher is doing well if he is in ireland ,had some [bANNED TEXT] days and nites with tyne and lana ,border lad enjoy what you can of it

bumped into a lad today who had one of your pups whin a black n tan bitch 1 of the best looking pups ave ever seen really nice stamp cracking feet :thumbs:

ye there about and bred for running , no tyres no can run wer ever , 8000 an dodd posts i say fech them as they tried to fech us at times , nevr ever been aluver of the goverment servantsa nd there type and they no it , going have a few about and see how they have all through be good crack pa whin can judge them lol

ye there about and bred for running , no tyres no can run wer ever , 8000 an dodd posts i say fech them as they tried to fech us at times , nevr ever been aluver of the goverment servantsa nd there type and they no it , going have a few about and see how they have all through be good crack pa whin can judge them lol

dont know wit thats a meant to mean lol but all in all a liked the stamp of the wee pup anyways