any one run this cross

Its everytime minshaw gets mentioned, the same folk are on with in minutes slating dogs they have never seen before or no anything about...

One day the so called originals were going to die then there offspring the same. So the originals

aren't here anymore but dogs only 2 generations away are.. so i dont know how anyone can say they aren't classed as minshaw stuff!!

Nobody's slating anyone's dog, you get good numbers of rabbits with your dogs so good on you if your happy with them breed them work them enjoy them that's what its all about.

but how would you know what i get, you wouldnt kbow.. Exactly like i don't know anything about yours.. I dont post everything i do on here mate.
  • Like 1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

FFS lads give it a rest lets just talk about old times and good dogs.

1st 3 letters of my surname and the same with Minshaw..i'm taking some of the credit for keeping the type for over quarter of a century haha..if my dogs are just a % of his then this sounds the way to

Posted Images

That old chestnut eh you haven't got it lol so why was your mate calling them minshaws??maybe just to sell them is my guess!! The only similuaraties was they were blue in colour and it looked like any blue pup I've seen,unless you no

other wise

If he was calling them minshaws then you would have to ask him why? As for thy old chestnut your more than welcome to see why dogs I've got an why would a lie about giving a dog to a

friend. Keep digging.

An another thing if he did see similarities in his pup then I wouldn't argue he did own Rambo an traveller so if anyone new it would be him.

Edited by SHanded. .

Question lads, not aimed at anyone one! If i had a Lurcher and used a minshaw dog as a sire that would make the pups half minshaw lines, so if i was to continue to do my own thing and bred a few more generations with other dogs added some with a little minshaw some without, would they still be classed as minshaw even tho they where nothing like the origanal dogs?

There's a couple lads on here that claim to run this x am sure they won't mind showing you some of them. In fact that's one in frankles profile pic.

i think its up to those "lads" if they want to add there tupence worth....i hear your a big fan of them,why dont you tell us what you know.atb

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cheers, D.

any lurcher dog worth breeding off should take bambi and fox....FACT

so if you had a pure coursing dog that took hares for fun,,,, but wouldnt touch deer or fox,,,, you would not think it worth breeding from???

Are pure coursing dogs not usually saluki greyhounds not lurchers?

ha ha ha what do u call it then if not a lurcher