rubbing down dogs...

Used to watch my Dad rub down the greyhounds after every race in the kitchen. Feet in the basin and nails and pads all cleaned to wash out any sand or dirt. Then a quick rub down and into the kennel. He used to rub on some stuff in a bottle that stunk to high heaven before races. Sitting in the car on the way you felt a bit high.... :laugh:

you know very few folk on this site ever mention the cleaning of a mutts feet :blink: or the fact that they rub down there dogs :blink:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rub down/massage before and after work. I used to use liniment when I went coursing: the strong stuff that gets up your nose and cures sinus problems To be honest, I think that the actual massage i

i do my dogs feet after every outing, whether it be a morning mooch/ferreting/lamping or any time i have he dogs off the lead an let them run around, i must comfess tho i had a bitch once upon a time

Always, and they love it, stretch the buggers limbs to the max, followed by a good massage . they wait fer me to do it

Guest long-tail

hardly ever give them a rub down is the honest answer unless i get home and they are wet then give em a good towling down before grubbing up and kenneling,always give the feet a good sloshing with salt water though can be quite flinty around here and cuts a plenty at times

Edited by long-tail

Used to watch my Dad rub down the greyhounds after every race in the kitchen. Feet in the basin and nails and pads all cleaned to wash out any sand or dirt. Then a quick rub down and into the kennel. He used to rub on some stuff in a bottle that stunk to high heaven before races. Sitting in the car on the way you felt a bit high.... :laugh:

It's called poppers round here haha

you know very few folk on this site ever mention the cleaning of a mutts feet :blink: or the fact that they rub down there dogs :blink:

I'd be suprised if folk were really honest how many actually do it. This was a religous thing for my Dad, it was done everytime not just sometimes. Saying that his dogs eat better than he would eat himself. A mixture of biscuits, raw mince(fae Asdas.... :icon_eek: ), tomatoes, veg and suppliments I can hold my hands up and say i've never cleaned my dogs feet..i'm not sure anyone in the gundog world does unless they are coming in to lie on the couch.
  • Like 1

i do my dogs feet after every outing, whether it be a morning mooch/ferreting/lamping or any time i have he dogs off the lead an let them run around, i must comfess tho i had a bitch once upon a time an she got a bit a trouble with her feet after she got some dirt in her nail bed, an it caused a slight infection, after that its been a basin a salty water an a scrubbing brush for there feet, an its now got to the point that the same as the rub downs the dogs actualy like getting there feet done, maybe im waisting me time doing it, but hey ho, it works for me an takes literally 10 mins to do :D:thumbs:

• Like 3

i dont wash their feet after walking other than when the roads are salted but do wash them every time when out coursing .pre ban of course find salt and bit of discinfectant ok but usually use ibby scrub find this very good for cleaning their feet.

Do any of your bitches have an orgasm whilst doin a massage, or is it just mine :huh:

Your just ment to rub them mate not shag them......... :icon_eek:

• Like 1

I'd be suprised if folk were really honest how many actually do it. This was a religous thing for my Dad, it was done everytime not just sometimes. Saying that his dogs eat better than he would eat himself. A mixture of biscuits, raw mince(fae Asdas.... :icon_eek: ), tomatoes, veg and suppliments I can hold my hands up and say i've never cleaned my dogs feet..i'm not sure anyone in the gundog world does unless they are coming in to lie on the couch.

My dogs get feet washed in warm salt water with tooth brush everytime I run them.

• Like 1

my dogs love it, they always get rubbed down/seen to in the same place in the house after a nights lamping or so, even most morning after they get out there kennels they go an stand an wait for the rag to come out an them to get there massages, if im busy they will sometimes stand there for half hour or so, so i take it they enjoy it :D:thumbs:

Ye fecking pervert :laugh: :laugh:

my dogs love it, they always get rubbed down/seen to in the same place in the house after a nights lamping or so, even most morning after they get out there kennels they go an stand an wait for the rag to come out an them to get there massages, if im busy they will sometimes stand there for half hour or so, so i take it they enjoy it :D:thumbs:

Ye fecking pervert :laugh: :laugh:

:o