Kahn claims interference with judges in his last fight

i did,nt think kahn deserved 2 loose he belts at best it was a draw ,i seen this footage on skysports today and it looks real dodgy ,no1 seems 2 know who he is but he sitting on the judges knee and celabrating in peterson corner ,he derseves a rematch without a doubt regardless of the outcome of this investagation

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks

Yes certainly does Maldwyn.

My mates name is Malcolm but we all call him Maldwyn.  

skysports this morning have named the guy he name mustafa ammen he works for ibf so it looks somthink realy has been going down anyway they have oredered a rematch and january 18th he we know about he appeal

couldnt give a fech what coulor he is if hees been cheated get arematch over here and give the guy a good hiding or well see what happens , i mind a british boxer fought ove rby ken buchanan he got no , help from reffree even tho roberto duran was agood one he never got the rematch

A bit more on it, WBA president calls for rematch:

http://news.bbc.co.u...ng/16450797.stm

i cant stand khan and im glad he lost :yes: but that result should be scrapped and a rematch arranged,the judges are there to watch the fight and judge it accordingly,not spend time talking to some dick in a hat :thumbs: and malt, wtf have west brom got to do wi it :tongue2:

• Like 1

I thought he lost fair and square but that guy in the hat throws a new look on it. :hmm:

:yes: I wouldn't question the outcome of the fight itself, but it looks like something shady's going on there don't it?

Yes certainly does Maldwyn.

come on i watched that fight 3 times and i gave it to khan every time by a round with the 2 points deducted,lamont put up a good fight but never won it.now this fella at ring side definately fiddeled with the score cards,a rematch should be made,and scrap the loss off khans record.
  • Like 1

kahn won that fight convinsingly in my book and was robbed by a home town reff deducting points he was pushing but peterson was cuming in with his head ref never warned him for that and that judge never watched the fight spent most the time chatting to the black guy and leagaly he shuldent be talking to no one he shuld to remach him at home

I didn't see the fight so can't comment, but with this coming to light the fight should be called a No Contest and they should strip Peterson and order an immediate rematch for the title.

its on you tube mate full fight type in kahn vs peterson part 1
  • Like 1