NITE CUT SHORT

add a trip out last nite,got to my permision, sleet snow, the lot chucked at me,,fingers was frozen,piss wet again,,but it was better than the moon showing,this was the 1st place,,got back to the motor, got a complete change of cloths it felt great, by this time i add 19,, then the moon pops out,,[day light] just a waiting game for some rogue clouds to cover it,,,the wind was getting up all the time,, cut a long story short,, the pup held his back leg,he add knocked his toes up,,, so i called it a nite,,on 37, looking at his toes today, there not has bad has i thought,wished i add carried on, but to late now,,,on the way home got the pull, its just a routine check sir,, told him i add bin over carlise, with a mate,,at to cut through, this way a truck add jacked knifed on the a66,,the copper said he loved rabbit has a lad,, so i said take a couple i only give them away,,its not a money hobby,,he was juffed to fack, and i sent him on his way,,,lol

post-63272-0-99956700-1325591538.jpg

post-63272-0-35971100-1325591569.jpg

Edited by robert michem
  • Like 4

THE PUP GETS THE SAME TREATMENT HAS SNIPE DID BIRD, HE,S BIN SOAKED IN THE BATH, HIS MUSLES RUBBED DOWN AND SHOWED OFF,, YOU CUD EAT YER DINNER OFF HIM,,,PLAYING ABOUT LIKE HE,S NOT BIN OUT,,

sound mate, :thumbs:

You may have regretted not carrying on mate, but as you say, he's fine now, jumping about etc, thats the difference between a proper dog man and someone who's not fit to own a f****n goldfish and would have carried on until the dog couldnt walk, good call on your part, i take my hat off to you as I know its a hard call sometimes.

Atb

B

You may have regretted not carrying on mate, but as you say, he's fine now, jumping about etc, thats the difference between a proper dog man and someone who's not fit to own a f****n goldfish and would have carried on until the dog couldnt walk, good call on your part, i take my hat off to you as I know its a hard call sometimes.

Atb

B

YOU HAVE NO WHEN TO CALL IT A NITE,A SMALL PROB CAN BECOME A BIG 1,, EVEN THOUGH I WAS 150 MILE AWAY,, THE DOGS FEET COME 1ST,,,,THERE FACT WITH OUT THEM,,LOL Edited by robert michem
  • Like 2

Another good trip fella, hope feet heal fast.

Had to remove a front toe on my younger dog.

Just trying to build her fitness slowly and toughen it back up, on the bike thats her season finish tho.

Erns looking mint..