New Years Fert Sesh

Had a trip out today with Rake, got a big mahoosive bag of three, still fair enjoyed it even though I was a bit rough,

highlight of the day for me was Cass marked a well hidden single hole in some long grass, so ferret in, net down, thump thump, rabbit in the net, ferret oot, job done, if only they were all that easy, happy new year, atb :thumbs:

newyearfert018.jpg

newyearfert024.jpg

newyearfert026.jpg

newyearfert032.jpg

newyearfert034.jpg

newyearfert035.jpg

newyearfert038.jpg

newyearfert040.jpg

newyearfert042.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a trip out today with Rake, got a big mahoosive bag of three, still fair enjoyed it even though I was a bit rough,   highlight of the day for me was Cass marked a well hidden single hole in som

Ey up,, gid wee day really,, the pups getting used to ferrets in and out of holes,, just a pity that bolter wissnae under his nose ! :laugh:

Highlight wis that eejit, sliding backwards off that dyke,, and havin a wee panic attack

Lots oh folk aboot though,, so a bit shorter than we planned :whistling: Nae bad thing though,, still a wee bit rough masell,, loungin wi a cider in front oh the telly now though,!

ATB

Spot on lads, neighbour 2 doors down has invited

Me out tomorrow on his shooting permission for a nights lamping with him if I bring the ferrets tomorrow

For some ferreting to the guns with him and a mate. Looking forward to something different :thumbs:

Dogs are looking good, that's a nice deerhound rake has got there :laugh:

Edited by Veedublee

Wolfhound mate !!! hahahaha

Make sure you trust the guns bud,, nowt worse than a keen gun, and a dark ferret :thumbs:

:laugh:

Yeah, I'll have to have a chat with them before we put them to ground. Lay out some rules etc.

I've only got your standard sh!TTY sandy's, it would be a big problem if I had then eu's. They're like rabbits them feckers haha

Edited by Veedublee

short and sweet mate.... Probably best kept short given the head!! lol

Was thinking about taking mine out for a burn, took the Tibster for a walk, and took the rifle instead.... the bitch was marking everywhere. :laugh: ... some you win, some you loose,. :icon_redface: