4 minshaw xs

I am sure Jim the plan was to use Don over the GH bitch, But he wouldnt do it as he was still a bit young ect, So used old Jack as he knew what he was doing and the lad did travel a bit of a way if i remember rightly,

That young black there is simaialer in stamp to Jack well from pics anyway really nice stamp of a dog, And if hes half as good as what Jack he'll do alright

Edited by tiny 7

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said it lacked a bit wind not it was shite... BIG... difference. The lack of wind will be down to being out of a grew bitch IMO

ive coppyed and pasted this from , one for the pot, this is what nick wrote about how happy he was to find the lost dog..   f*****g made up i am, his in good order,like steve sed, went with 12345 up

at least they know what the father is which is more than can be said for your litter whin

Robert..i think the majority of lads who got them were more into the bigger critters and liked to run a few long lugs too...our boy has a little bitch from the litter,she ain't done alot but what she does she does well,walks to heel on the lamp,no slip required,very obedient,retrieves beautifully,has pace aplenty...will it have endless stamina i'd be pretty certain and say NO?..but my lad will get the best out of her and i'd be amazed if she doesn't catch 30+ bunnies in a shift?..plenty would be happy with that would they not? if she is handy enough then she could make a half decent brood bitch in the future for ourselves and her littermates too could make canny dogs to add into the mix of certain types/breeds? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

ive got ask this what was they bred for,,,we no it was not for stam,,, hare deer, can go the distance,,, and they seem a big dog for rabbits, NOT SAYING BEFORE ANy 1 JUMPS ON ME BACK BIG DOGS CAN STILL CATCH,,,plus lacking the brain, with all that grey in them,,, there must of bin some ,think there for the person to breed them,,,,,,

the bitch i have seen run a few times isnt big jim.. 23/24 inch..

andy 30 his more than enough,,i no theres not a lot of stam,,,in the bred,,but some times,,,its hard thing to lose,,,look at my pup,,i pissed down the stam,,,when snipe went over the bull x,, has you no i was not down for 1 of these pups,but got shit on with other, bitch,, i will honest,,, not pulling snipe,, down,, at this present age,,,,he got more than snipe add,,i can not were him out,,

Edited by robert michem

andy 30 his more than enough,,i no theres not a lot of stam,,,in the bred,,but some times,,,its hard thing to lose,,,look at my pup,,i pissed down the stam,,,when snipe went over the bull x,, has you no i was not down for 1 of these pups,but got shit on with other, bitch,, i will honest,,, not pulling snipe,, down,, at this present age,,,,he got more than snipe add,,i can not were him out,,

Yeah i know what you mean Robert..i think your Ern is over 1/2 Grey if i'm correct and his stamina is grand? Sometimes you just don't know what their wind is like until you put them to the sword no matter how they are bred? ATB Andy. :thumbs: