4 minshaw xs

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said it lacked a bit wind not it was shite... BIG... difference. The lack of wind will be down to being out of a grew bitch IMO

ive coppyed and pasted this from , one for the pot, this is what nick wrote about how happy he was to find the lost dog..   f*****g made up i am, his in good order,like steve sed, went with 12345 up

at least they know what the father is which is more than can be said for your litter whin

He promised to return a dog and gave it away for more land to run on,he gained from welching on a deal and swaping something thats not his to swap,.As for the hare feck knows why it looks smaller as it was fully grown.

Edited by fireman
  • Like 1
Guest PIKEYLAMPER

Once you let a dog go to a new home am afraid it's then the new owners choice who it goes to if it's not what he was after doesn't sound like a dog thief to me not a nice thing to call someone on an open forum

no it aint cos if the agreement is the dog is gifted free then on the understanding it goes back to the original owner if not wanted then you shouldnt take a dog on those terms if your not going to stick to them. if you buy a dog then yeah i agree its yours to do with what you want :thumbs:

• Like 2

Jeez :blink: ..not AGAIN?? To answer whoever it was who asked about them being for sale? NONE of them are for sale and as for the parents being jackers lol...the dam was a retired racing greyhound which had ran in A2 company at Newcastle throughout her career until father time caught up with her...no quitter or rogue just old age caught up with her,i owned the sire and he ran until after his 10th birthday and not just on the odd night!!! NEVER in his life would he jack/quit he would and did run until a standstill many MANY times..if any of those pups jack then i'll be surprised but if they do then they do...they won't be the 1st dogs to do it and they definately wouldn't be the last!!! ATB Andy. :victory:

• Like 2

Still your the mug who payed for the derv to take him lamping for 2 days and at least he gave the dog back to who it came from as promised,you stole DL's dog and gave it away for extra ground to run on and then offered the other one to Nick just to try to wind DL up,a dog thief thats what you are mark and well done you have excelled yourself with that little trick.

DOG THIEF.

By the way this is the shite dog there on about after a quick hour out on my written permission and yes the hare was taken within the law before the dyed haired gobshite mullettt starts bleating again.

Picture1039-1.jpg

Smart animal that Fireman...would have liked to have him in my kennel to see what he could of mustered up this way? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

once you put greyhound in you lose alot of stamina, etc not ment for big runs, what a sillly argument

that' not always the case imo... i have seen some with alot of grey in that wud run all night and some that cnt last 5 mins... maybe depends on what greyhound was used i suppose Edited by frankel

ive got ask this what was they bred for,,,we no it was not for stam,,, hare deer, can go the distance,,, and they seem a big dog for rabbits, NOT SAYING BEFORE ANy 1 JUMPS ON ME BACK BIG DOGS CAN STILL CATCH,,,plus lacking the brain, with all that grey in them,,, there must of bin some ,think there for the person to breed them,,,,,,