Opinions on new 'dangerous dog' law

the DDA act costs £30M a year and its not working all you have to do is me a member on facebook and you can get an apbt for £150. Time to scrap it and make owners more responsible imo.

I don't know why, but you give me the impression you are an anti. Sorry if you are not, but the only posts I see you make are about getting photos of dogs with foxes or about PBT. Like I said I can't really explain it, but it would be great if someone could vouch for you :hmm:. I just get a weird feeling, does anyone else get that? (paranoia doooo doooo do do youoooooooo)

But anyway just do a search on any classified site, you can buy any banned breed the enforcement is a joke. You can make a law to stop people breathing it doesn't mean it is possible to enforce.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely right.....the law should never have been prejudiced by what breed of dog you keep....law is law.....a bites a bite.   " racism " is a bit of an understatement........................i thi

Now theres a man after my own heart The reality is mate these things the kids are walking round with now.....are certainly not the same dog some of us grew to love and admire back years ago........i

Just another law to control.   Just wait until they want all dogs muzzled and on leads at all times. As for dog attacks, they are classed as bites, fall and jumping up. A friendly dog jumping up to

the DDA act costs £30M a year and its not working all you have to do is me a member on facebook and you can get an apbt for £150. Time to scrap it and make owners more responsible imo.

I don't know why, but you give me the impression you are an anti. Sorry if you are not, but the only posts I see you make are about getting photos of dogs with foxes or about PBT. Like I said I can't really explain it, but it would be great if someone could vouch for you :hmm:. I just get a weird feeling, does anyone else get that? (paranoia doooo doooo do do youoooooooo)

But anyway just do a search on any classified site, you can buy any banned breed the enforcement is a joke. You can make a law to stop people breathing it doesn't mean it is possible to enforce.

you f*****g lemon, lads have seen my bullx work on this site, and you'll never find a bigger bullbreed fan then me. who can votch for you.

you f*****g lemon, lads have seen my bullx work on this site, and you'll never find a bigger bullbreed fan then me. who can votch for you.

also where have I posted requests for dog on fox pics? f****n retard.

lol meant no offense, like I said I just got a weird feeling for some reason no need to get offensive it's nothing serious. I think it is just because you make it pretty obvious what dogs you have and what they are used for, which most people wouldn't do. You can usually guess who is into it by the language they use, but you normally have to read between the lines a bit so I just get a bit suspicious with stuff like that

lol meant no offense, like I said I just got a weird feeling for some reason no need to get offensive it's nothing serious. I think it is just because you make it pretty obvious what dogs you have and what they are used for, which most people wouldn't do. You can usually guess who is into it by the language they use, but you normally have to read between the lines a bit so I just get a bit suspicious with stuff like that

being called an anti is like being called a grass you should of pm'd me if you thought that instead of trying to make me look a c**t. Who can votch for you?

Ratreeper, you should be ashamed of yourself.....to GrCh being called an anti is about as bad as being called a hetrosexual!!!

Ratreeper, you should be ashamed of yourself.....to GrCh being called an anti is about as bad as being called a hetrosexual!!!

wanker :laugh:

• Like 1

He's no anti but he's as gay as Louis Spense

waiting for someone to votch for him now.........

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy paranoia, but sorry should have pmed I suppose, didn't intend it as serious as it was taken I was just speculating really.

Not sure anyone can vouch for me not being a homosexual, I have dug a few holes that are tricky to fill! Should never have taken those photos...

waiting for someone to votch for him now.........

Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy paranoia, but sorry should have pmed I suppose, didn't intend it as serious as it was taken I was just speculating really.

Not sure anyone can vouch for me not being a homosexual, I have dug a few holes that are tricky to fill! Should never have taken those photos...

no worries, lets forget it.

agreed far to many idiots owning aggressive dogs they have no control over.boils my f*****g piss.stupid skinny weedy b*****ds getting dragged along the street with a dog they obviously cant control.

lab tastic with buzz?

beat me to it ye c**t lol

Told ye you cant read mutha fucka..... :laugh:
  • Like 1

agreed far to many idiots owning aggressive dogs they have no control over.boils my f*****g piss.stupid skinny weedy b*****ds getting dragged along the street with a dog they obviously cant control.

lab tastic with buzz?

beat me to it ye c**t lol

Told ye you cant read mutha fucka..... :laugh:

must admit it was that good it had to be said twice lol

• Like 1