The big mans in bother

string a sentence together?

i understood him perfectly well.

ive said my bit on this.maybe he will think twice before putting his hands on anyone else. however you said it mate,he went in heavy handed when there was absouletly no need to do so.also if you watch the vid the big ma was meant to be concerned about the lad cussing in front of kids.well he used the same cuss words himself when he fired the lad out that door at 100mph.wonder what frightened the kids on the train more.the lad swearing or the blatent assault.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont realy have a problem with the lad trying to dodge the fare,,,, but he was cought,,, so should have smilled and walked...... he had a chance............he was in the wrong but cought red handed,

What language was that they was talking .....must admit there getting a bit daft now all the coverage these silly vidoes are getting......people whipping their phone out every time they hear a crosse

are we forgetting this is not a kid or wee lad he is 19 years old he is allowed to drink/vote ...he is supposed to be a grown man ffs

ive said my bit on this.maybe he will think twice before putting his hands on anyone else. however you said it mate,he went in heavy handed when there was absouletly no need to do so.

ffs is that wee c**t a friend of the family mate.... Lol

ive said my bit on this.maybe he will think twice before putting his hands on anyone else. however you said it mate,he went in heavy handed when there was absouletly no need to do so.

if it was my boy id not been impressed as i always teach my kids to pay thier way,but id also not be happy with sherman clump hurting them.

So l guess the moral of the story is if a crime is being committed stay out of it!

Absolutely......unless someones getting bashed up robbed or abused....mind your f****n business......this was a discrepancy over a train ticket where a kid used the f word....................maybe next time captain caveman there will think twice before roughing up little teenagers.

• Like 3

the lad for whatever reason was asked to leave,the 'big man' assisted an agent of the train/business owner in ejecting him.

at worst he was a bit heavy handed imo

If my elderly neighbor had some gobby little student refusing to leave his house when asked i'd assist in ejecting him (with permission).

blan that ticket inspector and the big man had no authority to throw him bodily from the train. none whatsover,as he will find out in court.

why not?

we have the right to eject anyone from our property who is trespassing,the big fella looked to me to have permission from and be assisting an agent of the owner of that property,he was heavy handed and he should get charged for that imo but not for assault.

the precedent is;can someone who is not directly involved in the incident assist in ejecting a trespasser?

as far as how the case goes though i think your right.

train is not his property. he was just a customer on public transport. none his business so therefore should have sat on his arse. like i said,if the lad was violent i would take a diffrent view on it.

yes but he was assisting someone who did have the right to eject him,i do agree he didn't use reasonable force and should be punished accordingly.

I agree he was in the wrong just not in the same way as you think,cases like this set precedent though so i hope he doesn't get charged for assault,because the next time something similar happens a judge will push it that bit further.

FFS its like dear dierdre on here. A surly little twat who could of explained the situation to the clippy in a polite manner but chose to be be like Harry Enfields 'Kevin' and a train full of people who wanted to get home.

All the 'what ifs' are bollox.

And if my old man found out i'd been causing trouble like that (again) lol he would show me the four corners (again) lol.

Edited by foxfan
A surly little twat who could of explained the situation to the clippy in a polite manner but chose to be be like Harry Enfields 'Kevin' and a train full of people who wanted to get home.

All the 'what ifs' are bollox.

Alternatively.................An overweight pen pushing tart who could of minded his business like everyone else but chose to be like Dirty Harry on a train full of people..........................lets hope he takes his punishment like Dirty Harry would.

Maybe in his own mind he was saying..................." go ahead, make my day "

Edited by gnasher16

Been very interesting this thread. I thought we were a country that would help each other out and try to get rid of this up and coming chav cheeky little b*****ds that are everywhere. Wont be long before some wee b*****d does the same thing but pulls a knife on the inspector and there will be folk on here saying "look at everybody just sitting there". The wee c**t had his chance to leave the train and let everyone get on there way, he chose not to. He couldn't give a f**k about the passengers waiting to get home. The only thing i wish was it was a Kirkcaldy to Cardenden train and the wee c**t wouldn't have had a chnace to hold it up for 15mins....he'd have been slung out with the train moving..AND DESERVED IT!!.... :D

• Like 1