fell pups what do you think of thes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided to take one off these pups on and when I got it was very poor and week, I used a good wormer and plenty off good grub and time, I got the bitch pup and she is 6 months old and I have start

IF THE PARENTS ARE EARTH DOGS WHATS THE PROBLEM?I HAVE HEARD OF A DOG BEING TO BIG TO GET TO GROUND-TOO SMALL?WOTS THAT ABOUT-ITS NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT-BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE

they are weak looking now.dont feed them till there busting just three nice feeds a day and put a pic up in two or three weeks and i bet there diffrent pups all together.iv seen worse come good in a s

Posted Images

mate what you want it for if its breed out of the right stuff then give one a whirl (and a wormer) to be fair mate they are ratty.

ratty they are f ucking ugly dont be hastey in your decision there are a lot better 1's out there dont forget if you take 1 you have got it for life.

i will get a pic of one that a mate got it 3 time bigger just seen it today he has reared them right so dont no parents both good strong dogs he had 3 in the litter that was not as big as the rest 1 croked and thes are the over 2

if they are from the right stuff take one mate i bred a litter 2 half year ago and two of the pups wer tiny i mean realy small one was my bitch i have now and one my brothers dog he could fit in ur hand both turned out a nice size and well its mad how quick they change and fill out.

• Like 1

if they are from the right stuff take one mate i bred a litter 2 half year ago and two of the pups wer tiny i mean realy small one was my bitch i have now and one my brothers dog he could fit in ur hand both turned out a nice size and well its mad how quick they change and fill out.

agree,with the proper looking after

• Like 1

could just be from a sickly litter --- was the dam fed/wormed right once they get going on solids they will soon pick up hard to tell fro the photo -- if i saw em in the flesh and they looked like the photo i`d avoid em -- see if your mate will run em on feed em up well an see what they make 4 weeks fed right could make a lot of differance ..

one of my pups looked skinny and weak and i was doubting it all the way home after a worming and a month of decent meals it picked up and is now strong and healthy and filling out well and out of the 3 i have i wud say from the character of the dog is the strongest in its head but i dont no time will tell i wuddent jus disregard it of how it looks if the parents are goers give it a go if they not swearve it