big rabbit or hare ??

Well the big rabbit got fcuked and ya proper f****d....!!

When did it get that...?

I think it was already f****d I could of chased it

Wat do u mean [bANNED TEXT] ...in season if that's Wat my next bollockins about lol or do u mean time coz it was about 9 am.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your mate must have a touch of mixy tell em to get his eyes checked

Am a beginer and thought a hunting forum would be a good place to do some homework and i said it was a bunny but my mate said it was a hare so I asked did u no every thing [bANNED TEXT] u fist stated

Sorry for bein a jackass lads but if u dont no u don't no am just having fun with my dogs and a few bunnies I got told it. Was a hare and got me thinking so thought i would ask   But how do u learn

Posted Images

I have bin waitin for some one to tell me get a real dog for the job ...but she ain't bad could do with mastering turns she is fast as fook but if she gets one to turn she can't turn half as fast but if they hit cover she right behind em there's a few staffy shaped holes in the hedges here lol I want to get her on some ratts but dont no were to start looking were i wont get in trouble

Sorry for bein a jackass lads but if u dont no u don't no am just having fun with my dogs and a few bunnies I got told it. Was a hare and got me thinking so thought i would ask

But how do u learn if every one u ask just laughs at ya and calls ya names lol I have bin in to dogs for a few years now bull breeds I new i would get this but when for it any way lol

only joking with you fella nice dog you got

Good on you for wanting to learn, and for not taking too much notice of the remarks, after all they're mostly just banter, and not meant in a bad way.

One word of advice though, if you do go ratting, don't take your mate, f**k knows what kind of 'Rats' he'll have your Dog tackling! :whistling:

What's the difference between a rabbit and a hair?

you can can pull a hair from your arse but you can't pull a rabbit from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue2:

quote from man about dog

Judging by some of the claims made on here, it won't be long before someone contradicts that statement! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Like 1