big rabbit or hare ??

Cheers dude thanks for ur help I no what ur sayin this is the way forums are when got into forums people on the bull breed ones told me to get my bandog pts because he don't like strangers lol that's like me tellin u to put ur running dog down because he chases things lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your mate must have a touch of mixy tell em to get his eyes checked

Am a beginer and thought a hunting forum would be a good place to do some homework and i said it was a bunny but my mate said it was a hare so I asked did u no every thing [bANNED TEXT] u fist stated

Sorry for bein a jackass lads but if u dont no u don't no am just having fun with my dogs and a few bunnies I got told it. Was a hare and got me thinking so thought i would ask   But how do u learn

Posted Images

Cheers dude thanks for ur help I no what ur sayin this is the way forums are when got into forums people on the bull breed ones told me to get my bandog pts because he don't like strangers lol that's like me tellin u to put ur running dog down because he chases things lol

Horses for courses mate :thumbs: