big rabbit or hare ??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your mate must have a touch of mixy tell em to get his eyes checked

Am a beginer and thought a hunting forum would be a good place to do some homework and i said it was a bunny but my mate said it was a hare so I asked did u no every thing [bANNED TEXT] u fist stated

Sorry for bein a jackass lads but if u dont no u don't no am just having fun with my dogs and a few bunnies I got told it. Was a hare and got me thinking so thought i would ask   But how do u learn

Posted Images

if the lad doesnt no the diff better taking a book with him to learn as he goes along lol or ask the local bobby they dont no either

An experienced person finds it easy, whin, but to someone just starting out and wanting to learn, a little help is usually better than any ammount of ridicule.

cmon kenny youill no the diffrence size weight coulor honestly if the guy doesnt no he shouldnt be out alone or with parental guidance , at least jim greenwood is doing courses on animal species for a reasnable price , the diffrence between a hare and arabbit is you can pull ahare out your ass but not a rabbit lol there books in libary computers fech cmon mate stop wasting time

• Like 1

cmon kenny youill no the diffrence size weight coulor honestly if the guy doesnt no he shouldnt be out alone or with parental guidance , at least jim greenwood is doing courses on animal species for a reasnable price , the diffrence between a hare and arabbit is you can pull ahare out your ass but not a rabbit lol there books in libary computers fech cmon mate stop wasting time

Yes whin, I do know the difference, and I also know it's selfish to consider trying to help someone less experienced than yourself as just a 'waste of time'.

Were you more fortunate than the rest of us mere mortals, and born complete with your knowledge and experience? Or did you have to learn some of the basics from others?

if the lad doesnt no the diff better taking a book with him to learn as he goes along lol or ask the local bobby they dont no either

Where you not recently telling people on another thread that there money would be better spent on putting petrol in the car etc and getting out and gaining experience rather than wasting it on books.

whatever mate , its ahunting site surely there better places to learn from , cant believe some dont no the diffrenc and they have caut one thought it a bit of apiss take , on elives on top of land one lives in burrows ones 3 pound others 6 plus , cmon we fot that in first year at secondary

Were i live we aint got miles and miles of lovely open feilds i have a shity bit of waste land to explore I see about 50 bunnys a season if its good lol i tell u Wat maybe its best if i carry on just doing my bull breed sports then. In 50 years time u moaning old c**ts will be sat there moaning that no ones working there dogs like the old days coz u let sport die out with you am only tryin to get a few for the pot when people try and get there dogs in to weight pull and ask my advise I help best I can not slate them its a bit harsh lads

and I did say it was a rabbit

you have parents mates who help you not the computer they cmon and ask the most silly things were we went out and founf out or asked our peers caut my first rabb ten hare 14 i new the diffrence even my mates youngest 9 years old knows ahare from rabbit bud

No I don't have any one who lamps or hunts at all o have never seen a hare in the flesh mate I don't even no any one witj a running dog lol and I DID SAY IT WAS A RABBIT like i said at 1st I thought hares don't get mixy ....but my mate at work used to ferret rabbits a lot and said thats a hare I though he woukd no but then I was still thinking. No it cant be so i ask a load of rabbit hunters and here we are