tram rant lady in prison

i found her to be a foul mothed bint aswell,and her actions in front of her kid was not how i expect a mum of a toddler to behave,BUT after the case with the 3 black lassies attacking the white gal and the racist commets towards her.then the finishing touch was the unfaor way in which the courts handled the cases,yes yes i know all very well about previous convictions being taken into consideration,however if anyone thinks thats just then all i can say is you must walk around with rose tinted glasses on.

more and more in this country we are meant to abide to the laws,yet those not from here are regulary allowed to walk away from there crimes,just cause they are of ethnic backgrounds and everycunt is scared of a backlash if the jail them.ive heard judges in court come away with some derogatory remarks towards people in court.however i bet a quid to a pail of shite that they wouldnt come out with those catty comments towards the tribes.time they saw them for waht they are parasites and ungratefull towards thier host nation.they must be literally laughing thier fiucking arses off at how we are treated by our own laws and system.and sadly as long as we keep seeing these travesties of justice,the tribes will take note and do as they like thinking they are untouchable.we will be our own downfall one day of that im very sure.

• Like 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g joke!!!! the paki fuckers can preach hate as a whole religion and be left alone, one white woman lets her feelings be known and gets jail, what a load of shit

Desperate women bringthepain?They all look like extras from "Prisoner cellblock H" Heres one example of why oldsters minding their own business should always be given a wide-berth and utmost respect

Yes your right my grandparents fought in ww2 for freedom millions did , fought and died to free other nations from the nazi threat . They went to far foreign lands they won and came home , well gues

I can’t see how you can defend this woman she got he just deserts if she gave a sh-t about her kids she would of kept her gob shut she was lucky one of them didn’t kick her all over that carriage just another goby low life.

As for the state of the country yeah I would agree the immigration is out of control and we need a harder line but to paint every foreigner, black or Asian with the same brush is simply racist fascist ignorance lets not forget we fought a war against this boll—ks.

Yes your right my grandparents fought in ww2 for freedom millions did , fought and died to free other nations from the nazi threat . They went to far foreign lands they won and came home , well gues what they wasted there time we should have done a deal with adolf and sat back kept are selves to are selves just think we might have a government that does not cowtow to Muslim twats at every juncture , see I hate every thing about the Muslim there culture and way of lffe I don't want or need to communicate with them let them go back to the fly invested shit holes wence they came and if you love them so much feel free to tag along as for that women being low life that would be a racist comment would it not , this might have missed your attention but the uk is a white Christian nation , we are heading towards social meltdown the welfare state once the envy of the world cannot cope we are full no more room at the inn , poles pakis who ever were full , when the eu collapses as it will we will be left with the fall out do you think all the migrant workers labour let in will run home lol the experiment has failed reinstate are borders revoke all work permits for unskilled workers , stop all Immergration we don't need any more kebab,chicken, or pizza shops IMO

i fear the only way to get shot them is up a chimney lol

I can’t see how you can defend this woman she got he just deserts if she gave a sh-t about her kids she would of kept her gob shut she was lucky one of them didn’t kick her all over that carriage just another goby low life.

As for the state of the country yeah I would agree the immigration is out of control and we need a harder line but to paint every foreigner, black or Asian with the same brush is simply racist fascist ignorance lets not forget we fought a war against this boll—ks.

+1

I haven't actually seen the film, but the fact that she could behave like that with a child in tow is disgraceful.

What really annoys me is that from what I gather, she didn't actually know if the other passengers where british or not. The colour of a persons skin is irrellevant in my opinion. People who judge others without finding out the facts first deserve to be punished, and people who subject young, impressionable children to that kind of behaviour should not have children.

But But But, are you not judging her right now with out knowing all the facts???

1 you haven't actually seen the film?

2 was the film edited to make her look bad?

3 did they attack her or her son is some way?

her shouting f**k you and f**k off was wrong with her kid their, but i no when some one pushes me to a point my vo-cab go's out the window

Well that’s the first time of been called a leftie traitor, if you would crawl out your hole and see the world a bit you may realise that the colour of the skin, race or religion has little baring on what people are really like. I’ve worked with and have friends of many different race and religions and the majority are very decent people it’s the extremist and low lives on all sides that f—k it up for the rest. Yeah the government needs sort out the immigration problem but to condemn all the Blacks and Asians for the actions of a few is just not justified.

Well that’s the first time of been called a leftie traitor, if you would crawl out your hole and see the world a bit you may realise that the colour of the skin, race or religion has little baring on what people are really like. I’ve worked with and have friends of many different race and religions and the majority are very decent people it’s the extremist and low lives on all sides that f—k it up for the rest. Yeah the government needs sort out the immigration problem but to condemn all the Blacks and Asians for the actions of a few is just not justified.

i take it by your membership of this site you are pro hunting with dogs etc that makes you a minority hated by some your right to practise your culture has been taken away , yes you are right colour of skin has nothing to do with it the immergration of all races is threatining are nation , if you crawl out of your world and travel the lenth of this nation you will see the effect mass immergration is having on this nation mind you by the nature of your posts some how i dont think you would care maybe the cap fits ;)
  • Like 1

i take it by your membership of this site you are pro hunting with dogs etc that makes you a minority hated by some your right to practise your culture has been taken away , yes you are right colour of skin has nothing to do with it the immergration of all races is threatining are nation , if you crawl out of your world and travel the lenth of this nation you will see the effect mass immergration is having on this nation mind you by the nature of your posts some how i dont think you would care maybe the cap fits ;)

So by that are you also presuming that just because some of the other passengers were not white they must be immigrants?

That, is what I call racist.

Don't get me wrong here folks; my own opinion is that we live on an overcrowded island, and that further immigration should not be allowed without good reason, BUT........ the fact that someone is not white does not mean that they are not british.

And before anyone else brings up the case of the white girl being beaten up, I think that those who carried out what is obviously a race hate crime deserve to be inside as much as this 'lady'.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it, or what colour they are.

Yes your right my grandparents fought in ww2 for freedom millions did , fought and died to free other nations from the nazi threat . They went to far foreign lands they won and came home , well gues what they wasted there time we should have done a deal with adolf and sat back kept are selves to are selves just think we might have a government that does not cowtow to Muslim twats at every juncture , see I hate every thing about the Muslim there culture and way of lffe I don't want or need to communicate with them let them go back to the fly invested shit holes wence they came and if you love them so much feel free to tag along as for that women being low life that would be a racist comment would it not , this might have missed your attention but the uk is a white Christian nation , we are heading towards social meltdown the welfare state once the envy of the world cannot cope we are full no more room at the inn , poles pakis who ever were full , when the eu collapses as it will we will be left with the fall out do you think all the migrant workers labour let in will run home lol the experiment has failed reinstate are borders revoke all work permits for unskilled workers , stop all Immergration we don't need any more kebab,chicken, or pizza shops IMO

Again, why do you presume that they are all muslims or foreigners?

And for the record, our grandparents where joined by many other nationalities and religions to fight nazism, which by was a system that said that one type of person was somehow better than others.

I don't see much difference in Hitler killing millions of people just because they were Jewish (or gypsies), and people today suggesting that all muslims are evil and anyone of asian origin is bad.

One of the 'freedoms' that we fought for in WW2 was the freedom to follow whichever religion we choose. And for the record, the UK isn't a 'Christian' nation as can be seen when you read any thread on THL these days.

I think a lot depends on where you live to how you view the problem.I grew up on a council estate that was never great but was home,everyone new everyone.That same place now you wouldn,t walk the streets at night comfortable without carrying something, because its black mate and thats a fact ...

So by that are you also presuming that just because some of the other passengers were not white they must be immigrants?

A racist is someone who believes that one race is superior to any one race or all other races.

Just because you might believe that a train full of passengers might all be immigrants doesnt make you a racist.

Take a trip to london sometime, go on the tube then come back on here and say you didnt think that 99% were not immigrants.

It wouldnt make you a racist if you did.

Don't get me wrong here folks; my own opinion is that we live on an overcrowded island, and that further immigration should not be allowed without good reason, BUT........ the fact that someone is not white does not mean that they are not british.

And before anyone else brings up the case of the white girl being beaten up, I think that those who carried out what is obviously a race hate crime deserve to be inside as much as this 'lady'.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it, or what colour they are.

What do you mean 'those' who beat up that white girl deserves to be inside as much as the tram woman.

The Somali scum were four who physically racially abused and attacked a white girl in the street.

The tram woman appeared to be emotionally fragile and accused people of not being British, in an obnoxious way.

Bit of difference in my eyes.

• Like 1

Again, why do you presume that they are all muslims or foreigners?

And for the record, our grandparents where joined by many other nationalities and religions to fight nazism, which by was a system that said that one type of person was somehow better than others.

I don't see much difference in Hitler killing millions of people just because they were Jewish (or gypsies), and people today suggesting that all muslims are evil and anyone of asian origin is bad.

One of the 'freedoms' that we fought for in WW2 was the freedom to follow whichever religion we choose. And for the record, the UK isn't a 'Christian' nation as can be seen when you read any thread on THL these days.

were have i said iam racist mass immergration is destroying this nation it is not a colour thing , i do not like muslim culture that is not racist that is my opinion , the british army intake covers all of the commonwealth i salute any person who wears this nations uniform and serves and on compleation should if need be granted a full british pass port , the immergration of the 50's 60's was a differant thing most have fitted in and have made a great contribution to the uk , I CAN HAVE AN OPINION CAN I NOT :hmm:

A racist is someone who believes that one race is superior to any one race or all other races.

Just because you might believe that a train full of passengers might all be immigrants doesnt make you a racist.

Take a trip to london sometime, go on the tube then come back on here and say you didnt think that 99% were not immigrants.

It wouldnt make you a racist if you did.

well im defo a racist.i consider myself superior to any of them lot