FREE ONLY TO RIGHT HOME

I suppose so Johnny but he's giving it a go ... and he seems committed. I've made mistakes with my dogs (and still do if I'm honest :laugh:), but my intentions are good and I learn from those mistakes. Maybe this lad will too? At least the dog is appreciated for what it is and what it could be instead of what it was, if you get me.

No problem I think I'm going a little stir crazy I've got 2 dogs in sick bay and as much as I love THL its driving me a little insane.To top it off schools just finished and 2 crazy imps have just came storming through the door. :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS grow up the pair of you......my Dads bigger than your Dad !!

Hi mate,   As mentioned before it makes a change to have an honest post. But i'm not realy suprised folk arn't banging your door down to get the dog. He had a previous owner before you, who rejecte

FFS if the dog is a jacker do the right thing the bullx is not bred for bunnys if you want a dog for bunnys get a collie x grey or something

Posted Images

Yer well the lurcher has a split pad so she's laid up. Was going to spend the morning mooching with the kids and other dogs ... one of the kids woke up at 5.20 this morning and spent the entire day being sick. So I've got one stir crazy lurcher, one wound up whippet, a terrier with cabin fever, one puking kid and two other kids bouncing off the walls.

Beat that!

:laugh:

• Like 1

Yer well the lurcher has a split pad so she's laid up. Was going to spend the morning mooching with the kids and other dogs ... one of the kids woke up at 5.20 this morning and spent the entire day being sick. So I've got one stir crazy lurcher, one wound up whippet, a terrier with cabin fever, one puking kid and two other kids bouncing off the walls.

Beat that!

I can't..........thankfully.

• Like 1

hellyer forgot to mention that the dog shouldnt be taken on if you want a 100% single handed bull cross as that is something he will never be. ive seen this dog from puppy to know so know exactly what he will and wont do and he will suit someone who is only really interested in edible game

atb 123456

Perhaps this is the reason he's both been passed from pillar to post and still up for grabs... :yes:

of the 3 working homes he has had only one lad actually tried him for what a bullx is bred for and he was an ass biter, I also seen him catch in the dark one night and he didn't do what a bullx should BUT he isn't bad behind a bunny and if you read the article and the penny drops that's about gyp/jip. He can catch bunnies to a fair standard but paul he will never like the sharp end.

:thumbs:

hellyer forgot to mention that the dog shouldnt be taken on if you want a 100% single handed bull cross as that is something he will never be. ive seen this dog from puppy to know so know exactly what he will and wont do and he will suit someone who is only really interested in edible game

atb 123456

Perhaps this is the reason he's both been passed from pillar to post and still up for grabs... :yes:

of the 3 working homes he has had only one lad actually tried him for what a bullx is bred for and he was an ass biter, I also seen him catch in the dark one night and he didn't do what a bullx should BUT he isn't bad behind a bunny and if you read the article and the penny drops that's about gyp/jip. He can catch bunnies to a fair standard but paul he will never like the sharp end.

:thumbs:

meant to have said 2 johnny

why dont you stick way the dog stop passing it about an if it still fecks up do the right thing cause its heed must be done in getting past fae pillar ta post never getting a chance to settle an it never ends well for them sort of dogs so puff your chest out an deal with it..an that aint a dig mate if a wis closer a wid take it an use it for day time only, that way it can run wild all day for you an never f**k your nights ,,hence you might no get so pissed off with it...

why dont you stick way the dog stop passing it about an if it still fecks up do the right thing cause its heed must be done in getting past fae pillar ta post never getting a chance to settle an it never ends well for them sort of dogs so puff your chest out an deal with it..an that aint a dig mate if a wis closer a wid take it an use it for day time only, that way it can run wild all day for you an never f**k your nights ,,hence you might no get so pissed off with it...

Shame you couldn't of got it pal, would of fitted right in to your pack ;) , Just hope the lad who got it sticks by it :yes: