Scariest film ever???

Whats the scariest film youve ever watched. Have you seen one that was PROPER scary?

Im wanting to download a right good film.

The most disturbing film ive ever seen is men behind the sun (1988)- that was just feckin shocking, as was salo. I loved last house on the left (original) but im looking for a proper scary film. Surely someone on here has seen some obscure, scary sh*t.

Anyone?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wolf Creek. more f@cked up than scary but pretty harrowing all the same (to my innocent fragile mind anyhow)

Whats the scariest film youve ever watched. Have you seen one that was PROPER scary?

The most disturbing film ive ever seen is men behind the sun (1988)- that was just feckin shocking, as was salo. I loved last house on the left (original) but im looking for a proper scary film. Surely someone on here has seen some obscure, scary sh*t.

Anyone?

you got a fella coming round or something?

Anyone?

Do you ever say anything on here that has got nothing to do with sex? :icon_eek::laugh:

Anyone?

Do you ever say anything on here that has got nothing to do with sex? :icon_eek::laugh:

:angel:

i dont get it, so have to talk about it. Will tone it down if you require mate :laugh::thumbs:

Anyone?

and gay sex at that!

Seen nightmares in a damaged brain mackem. Ye was good but not great. reminds me of those old "banned ones" like ss experiment camp, flesheaters etc. Youve just reminded me of house on the edge of the park though, i reckon that was pretty shocking.

these scary ones you're on about, are they gorey ones or ghostly ones? I find the ghostly ones the scariest, the gorey ones are usually a bit lame.

Ye ghostly or psychological scary. The gory ones are usually sh*te.

Ive been given the heads up on "grotesque" and "a serbian film".

Ive watched all the cannibal and zombie ones, and the old eighties fulci and argento films, im just after something different.